The what's going on in Thrash thread

The only downside of the ST video is the volume, for Pro-shot stuff the volume is a bit low, but that could be deliberate since it was a live feed.

Reactions: redfly
It's not drastically low, but listening to it on my laptop I needed the sound up higher than I would have it for most other videos. It sounds clear, no distortion and it doesn't cut out so the sound is okay I just needed it up a bit higher.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
http://bravewords.com/news/johnny-w...id-ellefson-premier-gun-true-love-music-video

It's good to see Jnr busy but sheesh I hope some of this 'busy' doesn't bleed into the next Megadeth album or it's going to be a pop record.
Having said that I couldn't get through the entire video, maybe it gets better towards the end. I also didn't see Jnr in the clip despite multiple times in the article they say he's on bass.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
'79 takes it back to when Kirk started the band in high school. I suppose celebrating a 40th next year is technically correct but one could argue not entirely accurate given that they started out playing covers didn't they?
And considering it's a completely different band once they started recording. I feel like anniversaries like this should be for the first album's release. I don't know how Zetro can say OUR 40th with a straight face.

Reactions: Slammed
http://bravewords.com/news/johnny-w...id-ellefson-premier-gun-true-love-music-video

It's good to see Jnr busy but sheesh I hope some of this 'busy' doesn't bleed into the next Megadeth album or it's going to be a pop record.
Having said that I couldn't get through the entire video, maybe it gets better towards the end. I also didn't see Jnr in the clip despite multiple times in the article they say he's on bass.
Dude just looking at the video still that's up there....I couldn't bring myself to listen. anytime someone does that Michael Jackson arms up pose I laugh.

And considering it's a completely different band once they started recording. I feel like anniversaries like this should be for the first album's release. I don't know how Zetro can say OUR 40th with a straight face.

Hunting is the only one from those "high school" days and from the first few years, although I don't know exactly when Holt started as guitar tech but I'm not sure being guitar tech makes a difference to the anniversary date. I too would have thought first album, or maybe at a stretch first release which for Exodus wasn't until 82 or something.

Maybe Zetro's not sure they'll get to 2022 so he's making sure he gets the celebration in.

Dude just looking at the video still that's up there....I couldn't bring myself to listen. anytime someone does that Michael Jackson arms up pose I laugh.

I didn't expect too much from it but I thought I'd give it a chance to see how Jnr fitted into the band because it was mentioned he was on bass, but like I said I could even see him in the clip. It's not as bad as some of the stuff EMP seem to be offering up and it's a lot closer to metal than some of the stuff but I wont be listening to it again or getting any more curious about his role in the band.

Hunting is the only one from those "high school" days and from the first few years, although I don't know exactly when Holt started as guitar tech but I'm not sure being guitar tech makes a difference to the anniversary date. I too would have thought first album, or maybe at a stretch first release which for Exodus wasn't until 82 or something.

Maybe Zetro's not sure they'll get to 2022 so he's making sure he gets the celebration in.
It's just kind of weird lol