The what's going on in Thrash thread

I'm not sure if this Zetro interview was posted before.

www.metalcovenant.com/pages/index.htm

I'm going to say no, not from that page. Because the stupid way the page is created means it doesn't link to the address but the main page.

Never say never but don't hope for a DDP record. :(
And in case you didn't know Exodus innovated thrash and Zetro wasn't in the band at the time so he can't be lying about that.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I managed to listen to the entire song. And all I'm gonna say is that Eric really REALLY needs to speed up his picking. He seems to be stuck in mid tempo chug on everything he does lately. No matter how heavy the drums or vocals may be if the speed isn't there it falls kind of short.
Of course what I'm really hoping for is more speed in Testament.

www.blabbermouth.net/news/testament-guitarists-dragonlord-northlanders-video/

More speed, more aggression, more heavy, more more more. You are putting so much pressure on these poor musos :p

Reactions: redfly
I'm going to say no, not from that page. Because the stupid way the page is created means it doesn't link to the address but the main page.

Never say never but don't hope for a DDP record. :(
And in case you didn't know Exodus innovated thrash and Zetro wasn't in the band at the time so he can't be lying about that.
I know, it's not set up great. That's why I had to put his name in there. It doesn't even show in the link. But the interview is on the right on the main page. You wouldn't need a map lol.

Reactions: Slammed
I know, it's not set up great. That's why I had to put his name in there. It doesn't even show in the link. But the interview is on the right on the main page. You wouldn't need a map lol.

I did find it and read it rather easily but the page creator needs a kick up the arse.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ru...ght-limited-edition-box-set-due-in-september/

Wish I could get excited about this. I like Running Wild, I own most of their albums and there is some great songs amongst their 40 year career. But they are so hit and miss. I reckon only two or three of their albums a full players, there rest have multiple songs that just don't work. Their pre-pirate days (before '84) weren't great, and they do seem to have a problem with production, something I'm sure will only be worse on 'rare' songs. I think their career deserves to be celebrated but not sure this is going to be the celebration deserved.

Fuck this would have been a killer gig back in '87

39887137_1944076015651513_23766313201565696_n.jpg

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ru...ght-limited-edition-box-set-due-in-september/

Wish I could get excited about this. I like Running Wild, I own most of their albums and there is some great songs amongst their 40 year career. But they are so hit and miss. I reckon only two or three of their albums a full players, there rest have multiple songs that just don't work. Their pre-pirate days (before '84) weren't great, and they do seem to have a problem with production, something I'm sure will only be worse on 'rare' songs. I think their career deserves to be celebrated but not sure this is going to be the celebration deserved.
I was wondering what you thought about it. I saw pirate metal and thought you must be all over it lol

Reactions: Slammed
Yes they really do. I hadn't been there in about a year and was surprised and a bit put off that it was still like that. It seems so obviously flawed and dated.

It's a pity because it appears the site has a few interviews the like of Blabber etc haven't picked up.

I was wondering what you thought about it. I saw pirate metal and thought you must be all over it lol

Running Wild sort of created pirate metal but they are so hit an miss. It's a pity really. RockNRolf is one weird character too but between band changes and breaks between records I feel they haven't always flowed well. There was a boxset type thing released for the 25th anniversary I think it was and that was probably one of their best release of theirs because it had the selection of best songs not just fillers.