The what's going on in Thrash thread

Lets face it Kiko is the best guitarist ever and Dirk is the best drummer yet Jnr is only a solid bassist so he is the weak point and maybe he doesn't deserve the chance to contribute.
That's true. Who is the best bass player Megadeth has ever had according to Dave? I guess it's Dave since he whistles or hums the parts anyway.

Reactions: Slammed
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/me...aska-sets-record-as-heaviest-production-ever/

It's difficult to fathom just what sort of weight that really is. 240,000lbs dead weight is bloody heavy and a roof holding that would probably need to be rated at double that to allow for a 'safety factor' but even seeing the gig set up makes it difficult to figure out just how much shit weighs that.

In this country a single log truck (18 wheeler) like I used to drive was allowed 42 tonne (about 92,000 lbs) without extra permits. The biggest load I have carried was part of a generator for one of the power stations and it came in at 87 tonne (190,000 lbs) and it needed a prime mover front and back for the hills. Metallica's dead weight off the roof was 108 tonne.

Comparing the hunk of steel I was towing to lights, speakers, rigging and screens is still difficult.

Reactions: redfly
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/me...aska-sets-record-as-heaviest-production-ever/

It's difficult to fathom just what sort of weight that really is. 240,000lbs dead weight is bloody heavy and a roof holding that would probably need to be rated at double that to allow for a 'safety factor' but even seeing the gig set up makes it difficult to figure out just how much shit weighs that.

In this country a single log truck (18 wheeler) like I used to drive was allowed 42 tonne (about 92,000 lbs) without extra permits. The biggest load I have carried was part of a generator for one of the power stations and it came in at 87 tonne (190,000 lbs) and it needed a prime mover front and back for the hills. Metallica's dead weight off the roof was 108 tonne.

Comparing the hunk of steel I was towing to lights, speakers, rigging and screens is still difficult.
Gotta make sure Kirk has his spotlights for when he raises his arm in awesomeness after every two notes.

What did you think?
I've never really given them a chance
I kinda the musicianship they all seem to be monster players, I mean I know who Jake Dryer is as I have an instrumental album of his and he also pulls double duty in Iced Earth so there’s that it’s just that newer bands take some time to sink in If at all!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
I kinda the musicianship they all seem to be monster players, I mean I know who Jake Dryer is as I have an instrumental album of his and he also pulls double duty in Iced Earth so there’s that it’s just that newer bands take some time to sink in If at all!

I probably should give them a go.

Reactions: Neptune
Yeah the musicianship s great! It's a cool song. I wonder are they all kinda like that? Or are some heavy all the way through?

Reactions: Neptune