The what's going on in Thrash thread

Oh I gotcha. I think these were recorded around the time there was still a possibility for Nick to be back in the band. Maybe slightly before. It was kind of Nick's comeback to music after a long time and he wanted to do something fun. I know he is a big fan of the original line up. He alsid some drum covers of Gar's.
( They were going to do an album with the three of them but Lomenzo bailed or something ).

And I think that Dave had been making comments here and there that Nick didn't have the stamina to play Megadeth when the reunion of the Rust line up fell apart and this may have been a little. ( See, yes I can ) but Nick didn't get really pissed at Dave until the actual offer came in of what he was gonna make for money on Dystopia. Then Dave got Adler.
But I think I'm going to get his book. So I'll see if I'm remembering right. I may not be, having a couple drinks lol.

Reactions: Slammed
Oh I gotcha. I think these were recorded around the time there was still a possibility for Nick to be back in the band. Maybe slightly before. It was kind of Nick's comeback to music after a long time and he wanted to do something fun. I know he is a big fan of the original line up. He alsid some drum covers of Gar's.
( They were going to do an album with the three of them but Lomenzo bailed or something ).

And I think that Dave had been making comments here and there that Nick didn't have the stamina to play Megadeth when the reunion of the Rust line up fell apart and this may have been a little. ( See, yes I can ) but Nick didn't get really pissed at Dave until the actual offer came in of what he was gonna make for money on Dystopia. Then Dave got Adler.
But I think I'm going to get his book. So I'll see if I'm remembering right. I may not be, having a couple drinks lol.

Ah ok, I probably didn't look at the dates, I was in a hurry this morning and I was only skimming through the news pages.

Dave got Steven Adler? :) Even that wouldn't have stopped Steven Adler's mum crying fowl :)

Came home this arvo looking like I've just been in a gay pride march. We had colour explosion day at the kids school today and it was hot, wet and fucking windy. I lost count of the number of colours I ended up having sprayed at me and the kids come home looking like little powder puffs.

HA! How freakin funny would it be to see Steven Adler try and play Megadeth?! It'd be like a monkey trying to put a car engine together, it would just end up in a rage of flying parts! Man I'd pay to see it lol.

This sounds familiar. Did this happen last year?. Is this the same stuff they threw at you at the run a couple weeks ago?

Reactions: Slammed
It wouldn't matter if Steve could or couldn't his mother would bitch and Dave would fire him, then his brother would bitch that Dave fired him and then Steven would come out with a band called Adler's Death

We ran a bit of a test run a few weeks back, today was the day all the kids got to do the full run they'd been collecting sponsorship for with the fire brigade the news services and every obstacle we could make for them. 380 kids raised over $8000 for their school and in recognition of their efforts we all got covered in coloured powder.

Reactions: redfly
It's the biggest fund raiser the school has done. They usually only do one and two dollar donations for days out of uniform and stuff but this colour explosion was a massive thing and most of the kids really got involved. They raised more in one event than they have in 10 years of raising money.

I think I’m gonna hold out for the Japanese version like I usually do with certain bands.

I think I’m gonna hold out for the Japanese version like I usually do with certain bands.
I usually get the boxset if I can. But it's pretty pricey this time and basically double the price becomes it's from Germany. Plus I'm not sure I want a shirt of that cover lol.
If the import has an extra track or two I'll go for that. Except I thought read somewhere that import sales don't count in say first week sales or something like that. And want the band to have as good of a showing as they can.
I have no actual idea if what I read about imports is true.

Reactions: Neptune
To be fair I think at this point Larz has to keep pushing that line. He'd look like a dick if he suddenly changed his mind after so many years defending what they did.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
http://bravewords.com/news/dream-th...-audio-snippet-available-tour-dates-confirmed

Sound bite doesn't reveal much, if anything it shows DT haven't changed much. I do like cover though, it's not a classic cover but there is something simplistic and cool about it not revealing that much that I think makes it work.
Yeah I'm not getting much from the clip. For all we know it turns into circus music after that. And it wouldn't be the first time lol.

The cover's not too bad at all.

Reactions: Neptune