The what's going on in Thrash thread

I wonder if the Conspirators get annoyed they don't get their names on the bill like Slash and Myles. But then again I couldn't remember their name as a collective so what hope do I have of remembering their real names. :)

Godsmack is a band I never really got into 1000hp was ok, but it nothing more and before that I reckon I'd be lucky to find more than two songs off each album that I could happily listen too.

Reactions: redfly
I think they're probably just happy to be working lol

I got the first album when it came out. I was thinking oh good the radio is starting to play heavier music again. ( This is when Alternative and Grunge were dying ) but then I heard the album and it was basically an album that all sounded like one song with no real solo's or talent and I was done.

Reactions: Slammed
I think 1000hp had a bit of a heavier feel to it but it didn't last then entire album at one stage I considered getting the back catalogue but then I listened to a few songs and realised they were pushing a lot more towards hard rock that the metal they were often referred to as.

Yeah I didn't mind WA, I didn't think I would when I first saw them on some news site but after a few listens they were better than many at the time.

Climbing The Walls is kinda so-so to me. But 3D is killer.

How can it be Halloween and not one of my steaming services has Friday The 13th, Poltergeist or American Werewolf In London?!! WTF! HAPPY HALLOWEEN THRASHERS!!

That's cause it's not Halloween any more it's Nov 1 :p

I didn't actually look last night to see what we had on. I think I remember seeing one horror movie advertised but I can't remember what that was. We wouldn't have watched it anyway, the closest we would have got to halloween and horror would have been the new Sabrina, but that's not overly scary.

We don't need scary for Oct 31 though. The kids were a little excited with the day but they were more excited about winning awards to get some free books from the local bookshop.

Nah Halloween isn't that big here, so no candy just a few witches hats and talk about ghosts.

Trick or treating and big street things have never been a thing here. A few more houses are putting shit out now days but when I was a kid we didn't even talk about it much past the occasional dress up at school.

That ST video is not bad, not sure why it's popping up on feeds now that it's been out for a while.

Oh crap, it's old? Have we had it up here before? lol
Never mind. I see it says Summer Breeze. I was just looking at when they posted it. That is weird that they put it up now.
We have had this on here. Oops!

It's not that old. I think it was recorded in March or April and released in about June. There is also the Powerwolf set from the same night and that was a killer set. I'm not sure who is releasing it, I believe Summer Breeze released Powerwolf and ST about the same time along with maybe Doro and someone else, so maybe this is the band releasing it.

I was just looking at that. I know Poland was on PSBWB but seems like an odd track to be playing.

I don;t take much notice of Poland any more but he's never seemed to give a shit about Dave. According to everything from the Menza camp he died hating Dave, why cover one of his songs even if it is in rehearsal and Poland had a hand in it?