The what's going on in Thrash thread

Yes thank you. Lets have a song with a cool heavy vibe stay that way. Maybe one or two songs. But the I hope it's overall heavy.

It surprises me really, last I read he said he wanted to get away from metal and do something different

Reactions: redfly
Yes, I agree with your assessment.

I realise Jnr isn't the only one at EMP that signs bands but of all I have heard from them this is about the only band that fits in with the heavy/thrash reputation Jnr has. If only they had better vocals.

I realise Jnr isn't the only one at EMP that signs bands but of all I have heard from them this is about the only band that fits in with the heavy/thrash reputation Jnr has. If only they had better vocals.
Yeah I can't think of the heavy ones. There might have been one in there. I hate when good bands have blah vocals. What a waste lol

Reactions: Slammed
That's all he's been saying since 2006, anytime anyone asks him. He said something like he wasn't angry anymore. So...I don't hope someone is angry. But...:)

Maybe his old angry is just normal now and we don't want to see him get to new angry

Yeah I can't think of the heavy ones. There might have been one in there. I hate when good bands have blah vocals. What a waste lol

Flood Jnr's social media accounts with messages about how we want to hear the band without vocals :)

Oh we can't do that, Megadeth might be confused with the kids band The Wiggles when they do Wake Up Jeff.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/megadeths-first-ever-megacruise-more-details-revealed/

Can you see the comments yet? Damn I love these people :) The woman, who is apparently a trannie, making shit comments, then the serial commenting pest coming back at her but not sure if he should be as negative as her when trying to hang shit on her. Both of them shitty on a cruise they apparently don't want to go on suggesting it's a bad experience. Guess with all their commenting work they have failed to see how successful 70,000 tons of metal has been and how big it's become.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/megadeths-first-ever-megacruise-more-details-revealed/

Can you see the comments yet? Damn I love these people :) The woman, who is apparently a trannie, making shit comments, then the serial commenting pest coming back at her but not sure if he should be as negative as her when trying to hang shit on her. Both of them shitty on a cruise they apparently don't want to go on suggesting it's a bad experience. Guess with all their commenting work they have failed to see how successful 70,000 tons of metal has been and how big it's become.
I was able to see the ones for Jake E Lee today, but that's as far as I got. You must be talking about C Wilson. they turn up to bash everything Mustaine.

Reactions: Slammed
Haha, I'll have to take your word for it!

You don't have to. Look up the Wiggles, they are hugely fun. America's think us Aussie talk like Crocodile Dundee, ride kangaroos to work and get out mail delivered by plane. But truth The Wiggles represent us better than some movie made for Hollywood