The what's going on in Thrash thread

I was able to see the ones for Jake E Lee today, but that's as far as I got. You must be talking about C Wilson. they turn up to bash everything Mustaine.

The woman who claimed Mustaine was a recovering alcoholic who shouldn't sell booze did give it a go, not sure what her/his name is.

Reactions: redfly
The woman who claimed Mustaine was a recovering alcoholic who shouldn't sell booze did give it a go, not sure what her/his name is.
Yeah I see it now. It is Kristen Wilson, I was thinking their name started with a C. Been going out of their way to bash Dave for years. The big joke is she's a dude. It's been going on for years.

Reactions: Slammed
Yeah I see it now. It is Kristen Wilson, I was thinking their name started with a C. Been going out of their way to bash Dave for years. The big joke is she's a dude. It's been going on for years.

Maybe she hit on Dave and Dave called her out for being a She-male. He did write the song She-wolf

Hey Dundee had a lot of good qualities! He's not an orange moron lol

Paul Hogan was iconic to us before he ever played Dundee, as a comedian on the Paul Hogan show he had people laughing for years. But just like Fosters Beer we kicked him out after Dundee

Paul Hogan was iconic to us before he ever played Dundee, as a comedian on the Paul Hogan show he had people laughing for years. But just like Fosters Beer we kicked him out after Dundee
Yeah Don't think I'd heard of him before his movie. Is Yahoo Serious still around? Was that how it was spelled? Man I pulled that name out of nowhere lol

Yeah Don't think I'd heard of him before his movie. Is Yahoo Serious still around? Was that how it was spelled? Man I pulled that name out of nowhere lol

He used to do an adults only skit show with some of the dirtiest jokes ever. It was hilarious.

I can't think of his real name but I think Yahoo Serious went back to his real name and works in the TV/movie industry here but not taking lead roles.

He used to do an adults only skit show with some of the dirtiest jokes ever. It was hilarious.

I can't think of his real name but I think Yahoo Serious went back to his real name and works in the TV/movie industry here but not taking lead roles.
I may actually recall something about that. Like maybe they played a clip of it on some Comedy Central show. I'm gonna YT it.

That Yahoo guy hit us right after the success of the Crocodile Dundee movies. He was huge really quick and then poof, he just disappeared. The market is a fickle bitch lol

YT The Paul Hogan show. Or better yet YT Leo Wanker :)

Yeah he pretty much did the same here. He did make two, maybe three other movies which were comedies but did not make anywhere near the waves that Young Einstein did. I do know he tried to sue Yahoo search engine but failed when he couldn't prove that he'd lost sales because of them using his name.