The what's going on in Thrash thread

I don't know the exact time frame but I think he'd have been better suing for stealing his trademark. There was no way he was going to be able to prove a search engine lost him sales because he wasn't selling a yahoo, he was selling a movie with an actor using that name

Reactions: redfly
He needed to make a better follow up to his first movie and he would have kept his name in the news :)

YT The Paul Hogan show. Or better yet YT Leo Wanker :)

Yeah he pretty much did the same here. He did make two, maybe three other movies which were comedies but did not make anywhere near the waves that Young Einstein did. I do know he tried to sue Yahoo search engine but failed when he couldn't prove that he'd lost sales because of them using his name.
I realize I've seen some of the Leo Wanker stuff but I didn't know it was him lol.

Reactions: Slammed
His offsider Strop was a comedy genius of his time, many of the skits they did were created by him and without him they wouldn't have worked as well.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/an...-no-longer-shares-his-political-views-online/

I can see his point, the internet love to hate on people, I also see the point of some of the commentors who say that it's the way stars seem to have to say their shit that is the problem. But the internet is still going to hate.

However the important question that should have been asked is not "why don't you give political views?" It's "How aggressive is the new album?" I wish these journos would get their priorities right!!

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/an...-no-longer-shares-his-political-views-online/

I can see his point, the internet love to hate on people, I also see the point of some of the commentors who say that it's the way stars seem to have to say their shit that is the problem. But the internet is still going to hate.

However the important question that should have been asked is not "why don't you give political views?" It's "How aggressive is the new album?" I wish these journos would get their priorities right!!
People like him are damned if they do damned if they don't on the internet. Seems like most people just hate on him anyway. I'm really not sure why.

People like him are damned if they do damned if they don't on the internet. Seems like most people just hate on him anyway. I'm really not sure why.

Anyone who has a political view gets hated on but I think there is a lot of people who have lost faith in Charlie, Scott and Anthrax. There is no getting around the fact that they aren't what they once were and I think that's annoyed some people musically. But I also suspect that like so many others Charlie hasn't always been shown in the best light with his interviews.

I don't know why anyone should have lost faith. The last two albums are pretty good. Better than a lot of bands last two albums. But it's true their treatment of Joey and maybe even John isn't so great. But the level of hate seems extreme.
I forgot musicians should only have an opinion on music! ( if they're lucky ) Stupid me :)

The albums before that were not so good :p

I agree the hate does seem extreme with some people but that really is the way the internet works. I don't agree with everything Charlie has said and Scott down right shits me a lot of the time these days but there are a lot of people ready to really hammer them for saying anything. I do however think Charlie and Scott did a Mustaine with this latest album and they peaked too early with the press releases about it, then they ran out of things to say. They trademarked 'aggressive' and Dave trademarked 'great' and we are destined to hear those words forever.

Musicians can have all the opinions they like as long as they agree with me!

Charlie and Scott have been telling us their album is going to be aggressive and powerful or something and Snr keeps saying the new 'Deth album is taking it's time because they want it to be great.