The what's going on in Thrash thread

Two sick generations? Ruh roh!
It's not bad. I like it....still could be heavier ;)

Oh fuck I hope not, one is bad enough. Send the kid to camp and she comes home sick. Apparently the spew count is rising as it cuts through the classes, several kids came home early, some spewed on the bus and all the kids are at home the parents get to deal with it.

To me it sounds like early Sodom, in fact the second song almost sounds like a cover. It changes a bit as the album goes on but that 80's feel is still there.

Reactions: redfly
Hopefully it's only one of those 24 hour gastro things but yeah it sucks at any time but to get the bugs from a school camp is really sucky.

Can't say I've heard a lot of Chinese thrash, but if it's like Ancestor China has a future in thrash

What are you talking about? China is a free country and it's citizens are able to do as they please!

They are one of the more sane governments of the world. They rarely pose a threat to anyone.

Goddamn fuck shit muthafuker I hate technology. The big tv in the living room dropped sound the other night, worked out the sound board was fucked so I spent most of yesterday laying of the floor rerouting cables and wires so that all signals and sound went through the amplifier and speakers. Prick of an idea to have the amp on whenever we watched TV but I figured if it was only the sound board fuck replacing the tv. Today with kidlet still home sick she was watching tv and the fucker decided to melt it's guts out so I had to go and by a new tv anyway. Spent half of today re-routing the cables I did yesterday because they aren't needed and now the hard drive in one of the PVRs has fucking died. I'm going to fucking kick someone soon!!!

Damn it I feel for you man! I don’t even bother running the tv through an amplifier and the big set Up anymore,now as far as the tv watching goes I just send the simple analog signal right from the back of the dish receiver into a Bose acoustic wave 2 and it’s pretty good sounding!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
I usually only run the DVD through the amp figuring that it's the most likely thing I want really loud volume for. So yesterday's effort was always going to be a stop gap but I expected it to last longer than 12 hours.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Goddamn fuck shit muthafuker I hate technology. The big tv in the living room dropped sound the other night, worked out the sound board was fucked so I spent most of yesterday laying of the floor rerouting cables and wires so that all signals and sound went through the amplifier and speakers. Prick of an idea to have the amp on whenever we watched TV but I figured if it was only the sound board fuck replacing the tv. Today with kidlet still home sick she was watching tv and the fucker decided to melt it's guts out so I had to go and by a new tv anyway. Spent half of today re-routing the cables I did yesterday because they aren't needed and now the hard drive in one of the PVRs has fucking died. I'm going to fucking kick someone soon!!!
Oh holy crap man, that is some shit. I feel for you too. That's the kind of luck I have! I've given up too and just run through a soundbar. It's ok, not bad lol. Not as good as the old Kenwood stereo I have sitting in the basement. But I don't have to deal with any more BS like that.
Nightmare. Find something soft to kick! With that kind of luck floating around you're liable to break a toe!

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune