The what's going on in Thrash thread

For some reason as much as I don't agree with such blatant plagiarism, I do kind of expect it more happing that way rather than DT copying it. Newspapers are a dying thing, paying for expensive designers is probably falling by the wayside for these companies.

Reactions: redfly
Wow! It just pulled me in! I gotta go get tickets!...

Calling them an 80's metal band in the title is nearly as bad as calling Marty ex-Megadeth.
As for the grinding waves bit, I have no idea if that's suppose to relate to surfing or some other weird shit.

It could fit for so many things, but it might be more appropriate to things that happened in the 80's :)

Giving these guys a spin. The intro isn't much but the rest of the tracks aren't too bad. Speed, heaviness, vocals are ok and it's nice of them to release the album on YT for everyone to listen too, (if they did)

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/me...b-halford-was-a-huge-highlight-of-his-career/

I find it a little amusing that Mike keeps remembering things from the past in these interviews but he/they can't remember how to play music that they did back then. I know that articles depend a lot on the questions asked but there seems to be a lot of talk about the past and what happened when they were writing really good music, but they aren't writing that same calibre of music now.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/me...b-halford-was-a-huge-highlight-of-his-career/

I find it a little amusing that Mike keeps remembering things from the past in these interviews but he/they can't remember how to play music that they did back then. I know that articles depend a lot on the questions asked but there seems to be a lot of talk about the past and what happened when they were writing really good music, but they aren't writing that same calibre of music now.
Sigh, yah. I have no good answer lol. Maybe he's got the musical equivalent of love blinders on.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed