The what's going on in Thrash thread

I know! I could not believe that anyone made such a connection. Even if he was singing the song for three weeks leading up to the incident it proves fuck all, yet a magazine like People think it's worthy enough to headline.
Yeah it sounds like someone is trying everything they can to make a name for themselves. Hey I know! let's bring up a dead theory from 30 years ago to get attention! lol

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
Yeah it sounds like someone is trying everything they can to make a name for themselves. Hey I know! let's bring up a dead theory from 30 years ago to get attention! lol

People Mag in this country has always been a mens magazine that showed naked women but not hardcore stuff, it was a cheap version of penthouse that was tame enough not to need a plastic bag in the shop. It wasn't until about the 80's that the People Mag you guys have started to come over here (and I can't remember what they changed the name too), but even our People mag that was full of tits and bums wouldn't try to make a story like blaming Metallica for the deaths.

Reactions: redfly
People Mag in this country has always been a mens magazine that showed naked women but not hardcore stuff, it was a cheap version of penthouse that was tame enough not to need a plastic bag in the shop. It wasn't until about the 80's that the People Mag you guys have started to come over here (and I can't remember what they changed the name too), but even our People mag that was full of tits and bums wouldn't try to make a story like blaming Metallica for the deaths.
Haha yeah that is definitely not our People mag. I'm surprised they are doing that. It really stinks like someone who is desperate for readers.

Reactions: Slammed
I really was surprised by that song yesterday. I didn't expect them to go all Metal Church, but I was still doubtful where they would go.
It kinda sounds like what I expected by the way they were talking. These last two songs seem streamlined to me. I hope there are some longer ones on the album.

Haha yeah that is definitely not our People mag. I'm surprised they are doing that. It really stinks like someone who is desperate for readers.

It doesn't appear to be making news today so with a bit of luck it's been shown for what it is and no one else had picked it up.

It kinda sounds like what I expected by the way they were talking. These last two songs seem streamlined to me. I hope there are some longer ones on the album.

I liked yesterday's song more than I liked the first one (not that I disliked the first one) and like I said yesterday it's promising enough that it sells the album. Some more songs like that with more substance and length and I think the album could really be a killer album.

Yeah anyone working with him needs to watch their back lol

It's getting that way that everyone needs to watch their back. I see Ozzy on Blabber getting told by the people who run the internet that he's doing the same thing. I don't think what Ozzy said against Iommi is new or as bad as the likes of KK have been doing and I'm pretty sure someone who doesn't seem to give a shit like Ozzy could really be a cunt if he wanted to be, but Blabber has spoken and his words are bad!

It's getting that way that everyone needs to watch their back. I see Ozzy on Blabber getting told by the people who run the internet that he's doing the same thing. I don't think what Ozzy said against Iommi is new or as bad as the likes of KK have been doing and I'm pretty sure someone who doesn't seem to give a shit like Ozzy could really be a cunt if he wanted to be, but Blabber has spoken and his words are bad!
Uh oh I better go look, I'm sure what he said is so bad they might remove it right?

Uh oh I better go look, I'm sure what he said is so bad they might remove it right?

Oh yeah, the bit about not liking touring with Sabbath is not only hash and uncalled for it was in the news weeks ago. And bit about not liking to work with Iommi but respecting him as a person is so controversial that the guy should be hung drawn and quartered. Well it seems that was the path some of the Blabber commentors were heading down.

Oh yeah, the bit about not liking touring with Sabbath is not only hash and uncalled for it was in the news weeks ago. And bit about not liking to work with Iommi but respecting him as a person is so controversial that the guy should be hung drawn and quartered. Well it seems that was the path some of the Blabber commentors were heading down.
Oh the outrage! I'm sure Iommi feels the same way.