The what's going on in Thrash thread

That's some bullshit!!! I also noticed more and more bands are doing away with their forums too.Just got off both of the newly revamped Fates Warning and Flots websites,and they are no longer updating that part of their sites.Sad to them go by the wayside Boooooooo!!!!
Yeah a lot of the sites are getting really weak, it's like a front cover bio and tour dates..maybe merch. That's it. Empty. I was hoping flotsam was bringing the board back they took the link down a couple weeks ago. I thought maybe they were fixing it, especially when the site went down for the change. But it's even worse now! Nothing there. Useless. Even the links for gplus and fb are gone. The instrument endorsement are also gone.
And no more contacting the band. It's like regressing back. The site was way better in Nanomans hands. He should have never turned it over to them lol!

Oh thanks for the cdjapan link. I'm going to keep that in mind. Oh! lol I had to have Tanja track my package down from Germany lol. (that record company website is shit) she found it in NY so hopefully tomorrow!

I've had the new Death Angel album on vinyl sitting here since monday, but I don't have my record player here, so I haven't gotten to listen yet.

Somebody leak it already

Flotsams album is pretty bad ass! That new guitar player is pretty sick. There's some stuff that sounds like Loomis. How's Death Angel?
Did you get a chance to listen to Metal Church?

My friend I am speechless right now,as I am caught up in taking it all in lol!Give me a moment or two,to soak it all in!

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/te...r-machine-gun-double-bass-beat-on-his-toilet/

Gene is always a good interview :) . Crazy that Eric of all people would bring the drums down.
This doesn't sound good to me, like he won't be around to support the new Testament album.

Hoglan: "Right at the moment, we're writing the next record — Jim Durkin [guitar] and I — and we want the album out. We wanna write the record, get it released and then proper touring. Right now we're just kind of doing a little spot date here and there where we try to do what we can until that record is recorded. It's a new ballgame then."

Last edited: