The what's going on in Thrash thread

Thanks Redfly! Upon first listen, I have to admit I see potential there. Will have to check the full album.

I hope you know HellHound from Bay Area. A really good band that initially hadn't manage to get into the public eye and I think disbanded before a proper release of their material. Years later they reformed and have just released a new album, Nothing Left. It can be previewed here:

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/hellhound1

From what I hear, this is sounds like a strong record. I hope they do succeed this time.

I hear potential too. I do hope the vocals aren't all the same as that. I wish Greg was still in there.

No I actually don't know that band, but I'm gonna check it out :)
I like it oneman! It's nice to hear a band using proper thrash tuning lol

I have a terrible feeling one day I'll wake and read something has happened to Greg and we'll have missed out. And then all the people will come out of the woodwork about how they should have worked with him.

Yeah, I was surprised too! I wonder what ever happened to their other band - Manmade God. I think they had Steve "Horse" Jacobs as drummer there.

Also, I'd love to have some more info about Russ Anderson's rock band Parking Lot Prophets. There's just one song up on YT:

I can't believe such a voice is not being used anywhere.
I think at some point he had a band called Killdera. Have you ever heard them, redfly?

No I haven't....surprised? lol

Quite shocked actually, ha ha! Seriously, I think that when you think of the old Thrash scene, guys like Russ Anderson are the ones who should be making it big, even if in another genre. Definitely not retiring in their 30's or 40's.

You know I guess when I was like 12-13 I found a whole bunch of bands at once and so lived of those lol. Yeah man there are a lot of people that deserve more.

Hello all. I am new to the forum.
We released an EP this month and wanted to share our video with all of you.
Most metal songs are rated by how brutal they are, and as this video will show you; there is nothing more brutal than the reality of the world you live in today.

Please feel free to let me know what you think.