The what's going on in Thrash thread

You know I really don't like how we can't at least find out how former members are doing. I mean think about it,you'll never here Carlson's playing again is one thing but I would like to know how he,Kelly,Craig and Jason are doing these days damn!!!

I know I think about that too. We used to talk to them all the time. For years! Well minus Ed. But Craig,Jason, Mark and Kelly. Kinda really sucks.
I know that Tanja still talks to Mark.

Lol sorry. It basically means a high quality audio file, lossless being the very highest (but it takes up a shit ton of hard drive space).

I know right!My hard drive is just about full.So a question for you,how do those little thumb flash drives work?Been thinking about getting one so I can free up my laptop.Would appreciate some insight man thanks.

I know right!My hard drive is just about full.So a question for you,how do those little thumb flash drives work?Been thinking about getting one so I can free up my laptop.Would appreciate some insight man thanks.

Dno about thumb drives, but I keep all my music on a 1 terabyte external hard drive about the size of a thick novel. Storage space to device size is progressing so quickly that it gets a little confusing though - my FIIO music player is equipped with two 128gb microSD cards each about the size of a thumbnail, so you'd think they could make much smaller external hard drives by now which could hold much more.

Dno about thumb drives, but I keep all my music on a 1 terabyte external hard drive about the size of a thick novel. Storage space to device size is progressing so quickly that it gets a little confusing though - my FIIO music player is equipped with two 128gb microSD cards each about the size of a thumbnail, so you'd think they could make much smaller external hard drives by now which could hold much more.
Thanks for info man,and your knowledge!

Reactions: Internally Deformed