The what's going on in Thrash thread

I wonder if we'd see a peak either way with Dave and Gene. Gene seems more relaxed and controlled, not that he's not a powerhouse, where as Dave really seems to go hell for leather. I wonder if that would mean Gene sustains a lower heart rate, there has to be something that stops a guy that size exploding.
Yeah Gene definitely seems more of a relaxed player compared to Dave but still hits as much and as hard. I wonder if it's the height of Gene that helps him play that way.

Reactions: Slammed
Yeah Gene definitely seems more of a relaxed player compared to Dave but still hits as much and as hard. I wonder if it's the height of Gene that helps him play that way.

His drums are scared of him :)

If Blabber were serious they'd shame Gene into doing the test by telling him they don't think his super powder makes any difference to his performance :)

Reactions: redfly
Haha, yeah I don't know either. But I guess when you have a voice like rusty glass shards (in a good way) you can get away with it longer.

I like the way Bobby's voice has changed over the years, he's still got that same rusty glass (as you put it) sound but at the same time you can hear the age in it, it's like he's change glass companies :)

I can just see him now coming out in active wear with an oversized clock around his neck, gold chains and his cap on backwards saying, "Yo Yo Yo, Welcome to the mutha fucking Garden State Nigga!"

Yeah but the problem will be that Blabber will put some twist on the headlines. "Megadeth new album shrouded in controversy as three cats and a dog die in neighbouring town during recording."