The what's going on in Thrash thread

Haha, I'm sure they will by it, then spend the next three weeks talking about how you weren't qualified to sell it and that it was actually a gold mine.

Reactions: redfly
You do need to pick your time though, at the moment they are picking old poor distraught Wendy Dio and her little video show, your swamp land might not get a look in for a little while.

If you find the right sucker they will buy today and spend the next three weeks bitching about Wendy then forget they paid you all that money.

Lol. I read that story about Adler from Lamb Of God and how he's messed up from the bike accident and needs to get better before playing. Those guys basically turned it into a conspiracy of Hoffa proportions lol. They must be some bored mother fuckers.

Reactions: Slammed
Yeah I read that too and laughed. I reckon from now on Blabber should just put the headline up and let everyone else make up the story.

There was another sex related headline from Ex-Megadeth Marty on Bravewords. At least they are trying :)

I only skimmed that BW article but I wasn't even sure if the comment about sex in the headline was even in the short amount of text.