The what's going on in Thrash thread

Man KK is really loving his time on Blabber huh? Manipulating everything is really paying off for him...you know except for getting back in Priest :D.

Yeah ok, I get what you mean. Agree. :)

Reactions: Slammed
KK bought shares in Blabber and every time someone comments on one of his stories he gets 5 cents :)

I wonder why there hasn't been the constant screams for Dave to rejoin Slayer on their final tour. I know there has been some people who say no Jeff, no Dave, no Slayer, but he was a founding member. No one seems to care that KK and Priest fought, they still think KK should rejoin them for their anniversary and they've been extremely vocal. But I don't remember that much support for Dave to sit in for one gig or many gigs on the last ever Slayer tour. I know there has been some but not KK level.

Reactions: redfly
Aha! Building back the empire! :rofl:

Yeah you're right. There's been a couple here and there but that's literally it. I'm surprised by it too. I wish he would.
The support for KK just blows my mind considering the circumstances.

Just don't think about buying shares yourself!

I think he's running out of time, the Slayer tour must really be coming close to an end by now. Gary's been released, three pics and a video of from Exodus in 24 hours the guy is a media hound!

Maybe KK has more family reading Blabber than we expected :)

Yeah I don't think it's happening. I would hope for an interview where someone can ask them. But strangely enough I don't see many interviews with the Slayer guys at all.

He just has more personalities than we thought :eek:

No I think Slayer are one of those bands who learned long ago that keeping their shit out of the press was a much smarter way. Even if the media crap on them the crap doesn't hang around for as long as it does with bands who are outspoken. Maybe it's a good thing, maybe not but it seems to have worked for them.

Oh you think every one of his defenders is actually him?

You're right it is strange because while they have been touring the bands supporting have been doing interviews. Maybe it is as simple as them refusing to do interviews so as not to be misquoted. Or maybe it's like some of the Blabber fans say Kerry is all about money and wants to be paid (although I don't think that way).

Every one he owes money to from the course. Just like he convinced them that a rock star could make a golf course he convinced them that if he stays in the lime light they will get their money back!

Was listening to this today, it's not bad for a bit of German thrash. Don't know much about the band but the album was released and streamed by the label on Thursday

You're right it is strange because while they have been touring the bands supporting have been doing interviews. Maybe it is as simple as them refusing to do interviews so as not to be misquoted. Or maybe it's like some of the Blabber fans say Kerry is all about money and wants to be paid (although I don't think that way).

Every one he owes money to from the course. Just like he convinced them that a rock star could make a golf course he convinced them that if he stays in the lime light they will get their money back!
I just can't figure it lol. Last tour, big band. Almost no interviews? Maybe they figure they have the rest of their lives to answer the questions about it.

Haha, everyone he owes money too...I would expect more commenters!

I just can't figure it lol. Last tour, big band. Almost no interviews? Maybe they figure they have the rest of their lives to answer the questions about it.

Haha, everyone he owes money too...I would expect more commenters!

I still wouldn't mind betting it's something the band have consciously avoided. When you look at the way they handle single releases and album releases it's very calculated and they don't spend months on the publicity circuit. Often if there is a story to express for a clip they express it in the clip. I think they have just got used to it that way.

They've all worked out they can't all get money at once. He's promised them when Blabber is nothing more than articles on KK he'll take over Bravewords.

Thanks, I'll have to check this out in a bit.

In the vein of other German thrash it's pretty good. Not perfect and not as good as something like old school Kreator but given how slow other releases are at the moment it's good listening.

I still wouldn't mind betting it's something the band have consciously avoided. When you look at the way they handle single releases and album releases it's very calculated and they don't spend months on the publicity circuit. Often if there is a story to express for a clip they express it in the clip. I think they have just got used to it that way.

They've all worked out they can't all get money at once. He's promised them when Blabber is nothing more than articles on KK he'll take over Bravewords.
Same KK time! Same KK channel. All KK all the time!

I honestly don't think I've heard Gene say a bad thing about anyone he's worked with. He's been lucky to work with some really good and talented people but at the same time he must have crossed paths with some pricks yet he never focuses on them.
Yeah that's true. I've never heard speak bad about anyone. Not that I remember anyway.