The what's going on in Thrash thread

I was hoping to get around to it this afternoon but at this rate you'll get too see it in your afternoon before I do. I'm all over the place today.
I did get to it. Pretty misleading about John Bush he comes in almost at the end and just does some background vocals with Jr. The songs were pretty good though. Conley from Flotsam was also on guitar.

Reactions: Slammed
I did get to it. Pretty misleading about John Bush he comes in almost at the end and just does some background vocals with Jr. The songs were pretty good though. Conley from Flotsam was also on guitar.

I still haven't got around to it :)
Seems Jnr gets an all star line up to some of his gigs, I really wish his solo writing was better than it is so that those solo gigs were better.

Reactions: redfly
I still haven't got around to it :)
Seems Jnr gets an all star line up to some of his gigs, I really wish his solo writing was better than it is so that those solo gigs were better.
Yeah he's great at gathering the right people. He just needs to go all out and get heavy. I don't know if he thinks he can't out do Megadeth or doesn't want to out do it or what the deal is. But he's like halfway in on his stuff. He needs to go all the way.

Reactions: Slammed
Yeah he's great at gathering the right people. He just needs to go all out and get heavy. I don't know if he thinks he can't out do Megadeth or doesn't want to out do it or what the deal is. But he's like halfway in on his stuff. He needs to go all the way.

Totally agree. He's been involved in hard rock, metal, thrash and death metal in his time and he's shown he does have the ability to play a variety of stuff but his solo song writing seems to be a bit lacking. I'd hope there wasn't any thoughts about not out doing Megadeth but at the same time it does seem like a viable excuse because there was nothing really thrashy on the Sleeping Giants album and in the first book (I haven't read the second yet) he barely mentioned his heavier stuff.

The vocals through both songs have elements of James in them. There is quite a bit of old school in their sound but they formed about 8 years ago I think I read.