The what's going on in Thrash thread

Fuck. You two have given me a lot to check out tonight lol.

Well you're in social isolation, I mean social distancing, what else do you have to do?
Says me who now has to go to the shops to get milk and stuff, then go to the hardware shop to get some things to fix what needs fixing, then to my parents place to make sure they've got what they need. Thankfully here that is all allowed but I'm not fearful of doing it either.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Well you're in social isolation, I mean social distancing, what else do you have to do?
Says me who now has to go to the shops to get milk and stuff, then go to the hardware shop to get some things to fix what needs fixing, then to my parents place to make sure they've got what they need. Thankfully here that is all allowed but I'm not fearful of doing it either.
It's worse now. The whole state is in lockdown. Only essential businesses are allowed to be open. Even the weed store is only open to people with a medical card now. Who are they to say what's essential to me?!! :yell::cry:

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
It's worse now. The whole state is in lockdown. Only essential businesses are allowed to be open. Even the weed store is only open to people with a medical card now. Who are they to say what's essential to me?!! :yell::cry:

We aren't that bad and I don't know if we will get that bad. Our numbers are low (despite the hype), and the majority of people are taking it seriously. I went to the supermarket and the hardware store. Each has different rules, some stupid, some okay, but at the moment our leaders are trying to weigh everything up evenly not just blanket lockdown. Whether that's right or wrong I doubt anyone really knows but it's what we've got. If it makes you feel better weed is not legal here so it's not essential to anyone :)

We aren't that bad and I don't know if we will get that bad. Our numbers are low (despite the hype), and the majority of people are taking it seriously. I went to the supermarket and the hardware store. Each has different rules, some stupid, some okay, but at the moment our leaders are trying to weigh everything up evenly not just blanket lockdown. Whether that's right or wrong I doubt anyone really knows but it's what we've got. If it makes you feel better weed is not legal here so it's not essential to anyone :)
I guess it's like they say. It will be very easy to tell if we haven't done enough and as hard to know that we did too much.
Trump wants the businesses open for Easter. Pretty much the whole country is like.No.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Holy damn, that was just fucking ripping! Gee! How did we ever have shows with no barriers and not being 30 feet from the crowd?!
Is it really so much more dangerous today? :rolleyes:

Well I'd argue that some of the people at gigs are more dangerous and I don't live in a country where guns are treated as jewellery :)

I guess it's like they say. It will be very easy to tell if we haven't done enough and as hard to know that we did too much.
Trump wants the businesses open for Easter. Pretty much the whole country is like.No.

I do kind of agree that business needs to kick on, but it's got to be within reason. Different countries are effected differently and therefore blanket rules don't apply across the globe but keeping some business going is important. That said obviously jumping in way too early and starting up all business is an invite for trouble.

Then again what do I know. I went to the supermarket today and saw people. I went to a hardware store and was amazed at how they think they are keeping people safe. Then I went and saw my parents. Then I came home and sprayed weeds. Then I sprayed bug killer all around the outside of the house. Hmmmm is my life the next Death Wish movie in the making?

I do kind of agree that business needs to kick on, but it's got to be within reason. Different countries are effected differently and therefore blanket rules don't apply across the globe but keeping some business going is important. That said obviously jumping in way too early and starting up all business is an invite for trouble.

Then again what do I know. I went to the supermarket today and saw people. I went to a hardware store and was amazed at how they think they are keeping people safe. Then I went and saw my parents. Then I came home and sprayed weeds. Then I sprayed bug killer all around the outside of the house. Hmmmm is my life the next Death Wish movie in the making?
Yeah that's exactly the thing, it's way too soon.

And yes! It is!

Reactions: Neptune
Chose your bank wisely, most will probably only give you 0.00000000000001% interest and if you leave the points there too long the admin fees will see you own them.