The "which DT forum member am I ?" game

ive got this damn... "employment problem" (i.e. i have a job) which prevents me from enjoying the 9-5 (u.s. times) mayhem on the xmotx board. : (

the opeth off-topic... it was fun, but im thinking 'good riddance'?

see yous around for sure!

Reactions: FatherVic
BigFakeSmile said:
ive got this damn... "employment problem" (i.e. i have a job) which prevents me from enjoying the 9-5 (u.s. times) mayhem on the xmotx board. : (
get a better one. :p mine is what allows me to enjoy the 7.45-5.30 (cet time) relentless assault of orangejuicethirsty posters on here.

the opeth off-topic... it was fun, but im thinking 'good riddance'?
well, i'm thinking more on the lines of 'rise against', because the new good riddance record has about two good songs after all. ;)
still i smile at the turmoil and bask in the knowledge that only chaos and fluffy bunneys are ever going to arise from this.

"i play role playing games and think that projector is an awesome album. i write poetry."

well that could be anyone, even misantrophe :)

That was D_J, easy one. :p

"I'm so black and gr1m and n3cro, i am teh mantrain of rahvin and realhannu, i love fluffey bunneys, hugg teh fluffey bunney!!! ^____^"

"I'm scared. And depressed. I'm going to die. :) omg apulanta dogfnhdånhigfmbsihthudåfhsdåg dåaofighnråah!11111 afsasfaff
hi :eek:"

ouga was right, mine was idari. Very astute of you rahvin to notice it wasn't wazoo, although I have to admit the thought that one could mistake it for her didn't cross my mind. :p

@Real: Yours seems very familiar, yet I can't put my finger on it.

Don't know either Mr. Hazardus
But who is this:

stfu! I'm not gonna waste my time in this thread where the majority of children here just act like 5 yr olds making fun of eachother, I'm gonna go play my awesome new guitar (slowly, because fast-playing is GAY) and have some more sex.