The "which DT forum member am I ?" game

Kovenant84 said:
I've been gone for quite some time... but I remember from when I first showed up here that the description you just gave could fit how everyone was describing poor ol' At The Gates.... but you threw me with the 'starlets' part... I've been gone just too long... :(

~Kovenant
Yes!!! :) you just won a tour to studio Fredman (if you ever happen to be in Sweden) by our dear friend ATG, it won't be a hassle to him as he is the swedish scene's bitch (oh boy how I enjoy mocking the poor dude :p )

Dark_Jester said:
I'm not offended, but not once have I ever demanded sympathy for my deformity, bastard :p
Well, Nick got it a bit wrong, it is your deformity who has demanded sympathy for you :p poor Slimey :(

I woke up at 11am today, a bit depressed cause I haven't found a job yet, those stupid employers have not yet realized they have to pay me just for showing my ugly frowning face around the office and being mean to my workmates, then I felt better at night cause I just installed a plug-in for my geeky open source browser that nobody else use that turns your a: drive into a waffle machine.

Thanatos said:
I woke up at 11am today, a bit depressed cause I haven't found a job yet, those stupid employers have not yet realized they have to pay me just for showing my ugly frowning face around the office and being mean to my workmates, then I felt better at night cause I just installed a plug-in for my geeky open source browser that nobody else use that turns your a: drive into a waffle machine.
that's salamy. :D

Miolo

ok, here's a tough one...may be new people won't know this...

"A lot of people say I'm strange and they have the feeling that I could be the next serial killer nextdoor. Which somehow I agree. I normally discuss that in David's Gray forum where people are nasty, which strangely I tend to like. I write in DT forum just because its nice people, since I actually never really listened to the band. I want to marry a blackmetaller but not making love to him till we're married."

oh, huge hugs to the one who i mentioned above and the one who guesses right :)

Reactions: mousewings
Geee, that's what I'll do if I ever get caught for murder and I'm asked by police..."Well, i know the answer, but I want the others to play...do I get my hug now???" :p

Nah, I know you guys know the answer...it's pretty obvious...but the last bit it's from some veery old posts in the dreams thread...

NOW, quoting Katatonia which I recently saw live...

"My regards to the ones that I love, I miss them. Tell them I love them I miss them" :Spin:

fathervic (you both get the hug)

FatherVic said:
ok, here's a tough one...may be new people won't know this...

"A lot of people say I'm strange and they have the feeling that I could be the next serial killer nextdoor. Which somehow I agree. I normally discuss that in David's Gray forum where people are nasty, which strangely I tend to like. I write in DT forum just because its nice people, since I actually never really listened to the band. I want to marry a blackmetaller but not making love to him till we're married."

oh, huge hugs to the one who i mentioned above and the one who guesses right :)

well i'll spoil it all and give a :wave: to mousewings :)

*drumroll* and we hava a winner!!!!!! hehehehe

so hugs to him (now i'll say you got me pregnant) and to mousewings, wherever she mightyly may be!

wow...i forgot this was a quick forum...hehehe I'm rusty from not using myself...and no, I don't mean that, you dirty perverts :p

Father Vic, I would like full details of your pregnancy, including DNA tests, medical and psychological reports, photos, criminal records and etc, before you press charges on my client. I would also like eyewitnesses to the hug.

VC: Don't worry, he will get nothing. In fact, I can make this look so good that he's imprisoned for YOUR attempted murder through strangulation caused by a very nasty and intended bearhug. :D

Medical and psychological reports: take all my posts...judger yourserlf...

Photos: take my avatar

Criminal records: my girlfriend has some Black Metal records, do those count? :p

Eyewitnessesyou all were you cowards....just don't shut because you fear revenger :p

Where's the button to press those charges :err: :p

oh, besides I would never try to kill him. Afterall, his the father of my kids :p :loco:

Don't blame me, I programmed you with free will, I can't help it if your will is like that of a deranged serial killer with the demeanour of a rabid pitbull, can I? :innocent expression: