The White Darkess is here !

Yeah ..most definately the best nightingale this far.
and the production is incredible ,so powerful and dynamic!! and this is just a mp3..!!!

I wait for the entire album before I say to much of what I think, but this was pretty nice, a bit digital for my taste, but some killer stuff in there.

wow, cool space prog synth solo thing going on there...
very very cool song...

It's really classic Dag Swanö, songstructure and everything.

Hope you enjoyed my stint a radio DJ. I recorded it in my wardrobe ( so the vocie would be dry enough ) and i swear....i was dressed only in my underwear the whole show :)
I suggest you download the show and rock out. Many great bands/tracks

If you want to hear the new NG track in 320/mp3...your lucky day is here
For all you forum guys ( girls ) this is THE WHITE DARKNESS :headbang:

www.dagswano.com/ngwd.mp3

Alt. link

www.tomnouga.se/ngwd.mp3

Tack Dag :dopey:

btw, you could post this as bulletin from both your own myspace and Nightingale´s :cool:

:wave:

new song sounds great. everything is really audible. i like the vocal harmonies this time around too. cant wait to hear the whole thing.

keep it rocking swano's!

4-kanalsportar regerar! :p

The "problem", so to speak, is that it sounds too perfect, I'm a sucker for The Closing Chronicles kind of sound... But a good thing with that is that it will last longer and I don't really have to be in the mood to listen to it, it just rocks! (hopefully)

Anyhow, I'll play it on the huuuge radio station Umeå Studentradio tonight...

Eerrr, the problem with releasing this one sample song before the album's release is now I'm completely addicted to this song! By the time the album comes out I'm gonna be skipping over this track like the plague since I'll have listened to it 80 BILLION TIMES! :p