The whole Mnemic Thing

Fantastic..

Posted By To XeS - from Kenny on 21 August, 2006
How do possibly know what tue did?? Are you a close friend? The band states that they do not use triggers, it seems hard to belive that?

:D they don't understand at all the difference TRIGGER - SAMPLES... I explain that in 3 posts

James Murphy said:
UM wouldn't let me post my whole response above.. Here's the whole thing... read the "Jumping to Conclusions" blog. you'll have to log into your MySpace account, unfortunately.

Great post James, couldn't agree more. Perhaps Mircea was using the Jump To Conclusions mat? :loco:

ngbbs3c48f1755fcfb.jpg

ooooh...an inteligent post finally:

Posted By Mikkel on 22 August, 2006
Well, I'd kinda looked forward to an album that wasn't mixed by Tue. Just to hear the difference. And in fact, to hear what you sound like when you are not 80% replaced. Because, choosing Tue to avoid replacement is nonsensical. Well, we all know he'll make it sound like modern metal, and God bless - he's the best at that, but Tue has never made an album without replacement en mas. It sounds like you are not sure what you want. It's like a vegetarian going for halal. Best of luck - with all said, we know its gonna sound like a million. (with replacement)