The World Cup 2014 Official Thread

Mexican keeper easily man of the match.

I'm really worried about Croatia taking on Mexico. Hopefully we can get a convincing win against Cameroon, with Madzukic back in the side we are going to look much better going forward.

SharpFlawlessAcaciarat.gif

HairyWarpedAlaskanmalamute.gif

Bonus dive.
HeavenlyTerrificCockerspaniel.gif

I'm really worried about Croatia taking on Mexico. Hopefully we can get a convincing win against Cameroon, with Madzukic back in the side we are going to look much better going forward.

Ochoa played out of his mind tonight. If Croatia is to win, I hope they light up the scoreboard. But, I fear that they will struggle as they have struggled for the last 2 years.

Hey now, lets be nice. I never talk shit about anyone else's team. :(

I'm gonna go cry.
I am with you on that, Nina. The real sad part of that match was both goals were real BS goals. Vargas' goal should have been blocked. Arenguiz's goal was really ridiculous. 6 year old kids score goals like his. A simple toe-kick Casillas could not save? Let's be real: Chile beat Spain very easily. It becomes easy when one side just quits. And Spain quit on themselves. None of them should ever have the honor of wearing those colors again.

If Brazil does not put ten past Cameroon, they don't deserve to be Champions.

Australia just got unlucky against the Dutch. I fear they will get very lucky against Spain.

Sunday should be very interesting if Ronaldo does not suit up for Portugal. I just hop Klinsmann is smart enough to start Wondolowski alongside Clint. Altadore is just too mercurial.

I am with you on that, Nina. The real sad part of that match was both goals were real BS goals. Vargas' goal should have been blocked. Arenguiz's goal was really ridiculous. 6 year old kids score goals like his. A simple toe-kick Casillas could not save? Let's be real: Chile beat Spain very easily. It becomes easy when one side just quits. And Spain quit on themselves. None of them should ever have the honor of wearing those colors again.

If Brazil does not put ten past Cameroon, they don't deserve to be Champions.

Australia just got unlucky against the Dutch. I fear they will get very lucky against Spain.

Sunday should be very interesting if Ronaldo does not suit up for Portugal. I just hop Klinsmann is smart enough to start Wondolowski alongside Clint. Altadore is just too mercurial.
Altidore won't be playing Sunday, more than likely.

I was actually just about to say that we should send someone to check up on you, lol.

My husband got home around half time and took me out for Spanish food to remind me that at least we still have good food.

Then I watched the rest of the game, drank too much sangria and breathed into a paper bag.

My husband got home around half time and took me out for Spanish food to remind me that at least we still have good food.

Then I watched the rest of the game, drank too much sangria and breathed into a paper bag.

I'll never forget the last time I had Spanish food (Vancouver 2000). One girl broke up with another girl at the next table. That was a depressing meal.

Sangria is awesome! Love drinking that with Pizza.

Go whichever team beats Brazil :kickass:

Nothing better than seeing England lose :lol: Feel the burn

What a difference Suarez makes to Uruguay, he is a freak

I have to admit I was rooting for England to lose because misery loves company.. lol I have nothing against England, really!