The World Cup 2014 Official Thread

After this weekend, I half expect an announcer to come out and say "This is the Outer Limits". Christ, this World Cup virtually qualifies for its own episode, it has been so loony.

This is one of the most amazing games in WC history! The Yanks must all be on the same stuff as Lance Armstrong. They haven't stopped and they should have equalized but they are out. I literally can't believe my eyes. How this match stayed 0-0 at 90 minutes I will never ever know. How Timmy saved so many chances I will never ever understand. This match cost me money but heck I don't even care. This WC is just unreal.

A big "fuck you" to everyone who keeps thinking the referees have been acting on purpose to help Brazil because we're the host nation. Second game in a row that some of our players have been hunted on the field and the referees seem to have left their yellow and red cards at home...

Neymar is out for 6 weeks thanks to one of these plays where the referee simply chose to close his eyes. Apparently, the play below is perfectly allowed in soccer now. What a freakin' joke!

neymar-back-injury.jpg

Anyways... rant mode off... Happy Brazil made it to the semi finals. Next step, the Germans. Do I think we can pull it off without Neymar? Absolutely. We'll wait and see Tuesday, though.

As far as today? Go Belgium. :lol:

Next few people who buy tickets for MWM get free Brazil jerseys slightly worn... Lofl

What a slaughter. I may have to order some schnitzel and sauerkraut tonight.

Ps. It's FireBreath's fault. :lol:

a5oeo.jpg

a5ojx.jpg

a5ooz.jpg

:lol: I'm fine. I am so shocked by what happened that I'm actually laughing at it. You'd think it was Bolivia playing against Germany. Or San Marino. Or Spain earlier in the cup.

The Simpsons were right after all...