The worst songs you've ever heard

Some people here might like it but personally I think it is pretty terrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm with you there. I dislike all things Slipknot.

I used to like them when I was about 12 but I started to grow out of them when they sold out with their 3rd album. Luckily I found power metal around the same time. Listening to some of my band's music is pretty terrible but I'm not going to post THAT!

I used to like them when I was about 12 but I started to grow out of them when they sold out with their 3rd album. Luckily I found power metal around the same time. Listening to some of my band's music is pretty terrible but I'm not going to post THAT!

See, their third album is actually their only one that's halfway decent to me. Weird.

Slipknot's one that sold out and sounded better.....quite unlike Linkin Park i might add...

What about the topic of terrible songs by otherwise great bands? For example, Iron Maiden is the greatest band on the planet. But they have several horrible songs - especially "Bring Your Daughter... To the Slaughter". I just can't stand it...

Now, I've heard some bad songs in my day. But this... THIS... is just... an abomination. It must be heard to be believed.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am usually blissfully unaware of pop music, but since this Friday song has been ubiquitous for the last week, I've been hearing it and now it's stuck in my head. I want to hurt myself to make it stop!

"Tomorrow is Saturday, and Sunday comes afterwards": How did Theocracy fail to come up with such an awesome lyric??? :loco: