These people should die

This is getting boring. Almost yawnsome. I don't want to debate with an American, I WANT US TO BUY BEER AND MEAT AND EAT UNTIL WE BURST. How's that for diplomatic relations!?

I'm looking at you...derick, neal, lordy, russell, william, fouly, frankopops, danneegalleeee etc.

I'm on board for the meat and the relations :oops:

If you were being serious I hope you meet the same fate as the topic title.

Admittedly it was in jest, but some of the sentiments are justifiable, I feel. My experience leads me to believe that we'll either become more insular, to our detriment, or we'll end up, over generations, becoming racially indistinguishable. I'm not prepared to make a moral judgement on that idea, only say that it is indeed an idea.

There is no reason to assume it's necessarily a bad thing, despite what a wealth of, essentially, partisan and right-wing Internet literature will tell you. Likewise, there is no reason to imagine it a good thing.

Nationalism is ridiculous, though. For that belief, I give no explanation.

The sooner we realise this debate is all tautology, nationalism is ridiculous and get on with swallowing the entropic cycle by fucking until we're all one race/colour/nation the better!

This is getting boring. Almost yawnsome. I don't want to debate with an American, I WANT US TO BUY BEER AND MEAT AND EAT UNTIL WE BURST. How's that for diplomatic relations!?

I'm looking at you...derick, neal, lordy, russell, william, fouly, frankopops, danneegalleeee etc.

I have been purposely staying out of this conversation, until now!

I for one encourage this " united nations of meat " and would like all invovled to one day break the proverbial ( sp?) bread.
We can have drunken meat induced conversations about the world meat situation.

I have been purposely staying out of this conversation, until now!

I for one encourage this " united nations of meat " and would like all invovled to one day break the proverbial ( sp?) bread.
We can have drunken meat induced conversations about the world meat situation.

I get images of us walking down corridors (think The West Wing) in unison, wearing svelte suits and eating meat from sticks. Discussing matters of meat importance.

If you were being serious I hope you meet the same fate as the topic title.

It seems inevitable that human phenotypes will tend towards homogeneity over time now that physical barriers between populations have been overcome by technology. Add to that the fact that race is already a pretty soundly disproven hypothesis, and I'm not sure why you have such a strong negative reaction to the idea.

HA HA the sad part is, I did too.

A giant round table with briefings on meat and meat related issues.

Yep. We can all have those little signs with our Nations name on it. We'll need to invite some Saudi's because those type of gatherings never feel right without some Saudi's. They have no say in the meat goings on though - it's purely aesthetic.

It seems inevitable that human phenotypes will tend towards homogeneity over time now that physical barriers between populations have been overcome by technology. Add to that the fact that race is already a pretty soundly disproven hypothesis, and I'm not sure why you have such a strong negative reaction to the idea.

That's pretty much how I feel, exactly. Despite Internet campaigns claiming otherwise, race is indeed a long dead idea, scientifically speaking. Psychologically and socially it's a little more difficult. We're tending towards homogeneity physically speaking, but socially one must wonder. It's still possible that the opposite will happen and walled communities will become walled countries.

It's one of those things that will blow up in the next hundred or so years. It's happening on a micro scale now, but, as with things like genetic manipulation, we'll be confronted with some heavy ethical/moral questions in years to come. I don't conceive of it like that, whatsoever, but I'm, sadly, not representative of the body politic.

I think we should all just become cyborgs. That would be awesome.

Yep. We can all have those little signs with our Nations name on it. We'll need to invite some Saudi's because those type of gatherings never feel right without some Saudi's. They have no say in the meat goings on though - it's purely aesthetic.

Saudis think that cooking means waving raw meat near a fire. Best not to let them be voting members.

Indeed. Why can't people see the good side of joining the collective? They always think it's best to ride out in fleets of ships (Wolf 359 anyone!?), only to be destroyed.

The folly of man!

BeefB4.jpg

+

120658493391.gif

= Mood