Things in life to be miserable about.

Yes, but he doesn't give orders whatsoever, he's a cool character that everyone would love if he first appeared in a movie, plus, he's the enemy of their enemies, therefore he's the imaginary beloved friend :lol:

i think you mean "the enemy of my enemy is my freind"

what spoilt ignoramuses some of you are... :(

metal_wrath: hell exists on earth, and apparently you're in it. fortunately you are the one and only one responsible for being there, which means you can pull yourself out of it. :)

metal_wrath: hell exists on earth, and apparently you're in it. fortunately you are the one and only one responsible for being there, which means you can pull yourself out of it. :)

I think you are projecting a bit here.

Tell me if you think heaven/hell exists in the afterlife and if you are religious and if you think heaven/hell exists in this world.

If only more people realized that.:zzz:

While humans may enjoy a sense of free will and a heightened consciousness during their limited existence on this earth and may achieve superficial satiation and temporary emotional well being, this is a passing state which the limited mind may conceive as being satisfactory.

While humans may enjoy a sense of free will and a heightened consciousness during their limited existence on this earth and may achieve superficial satiation and temporary emotional well being, this is a passing state which the limited mind may conceive as being satisfactory.

Yes, before Jesus comes back and kicks ass at Armageddon and establishes a righteous worldwide kingdom. :cool:

Wouldn't Satan fall under the ambiguous umbrella of "myth"?

Wouldn't the avatar you have describe a myth as well? Both of you argue them into fact, perhaps his satan real for him, and your Barack W. Bush is real for you.

The things that make my life misearable:

Jesus, even though he's on my side and really I mean ignorant Christians.

Temper Tantrums.

The stupid way this world HAS to end.

Short Ejaculation Stamina (Any recipe's for making this go longer? Would knock it off the list...).

That is all.

metal_wrath said:
This world is hardly livable and most likely something equivalent to the mythical 'hell'.

This is what I was referring to...didn't mean to project. It's not a bad world.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make heaven of Hell, and a hell of Heaven." -John Milton

This is what I was referring to...didn't mean to project. It's not a bad world.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make heaven of Hell, and a hell of Heaven." -John Milton

I meant in more of a literal sense, the world is hardly accommodating for human life. The human race has not been built to withstand the elements. Humans have acheived a lowly super-animal existence while practicing/enduring sub-animal acts of servitude, torture, murder, etc... while enduring starvation, rampant disease, genocide, etc...

I meant in more of a literal sense, the world is hardly accommodating for human life. The human race has not been built to withstand the elements. Humans have achieved a lowly super-animal existence while practicing/enduring sub-animal acts of servitude, torture, murder, etc... while enduring starvation, rampant disease, genocide, etc...

As it happens, I think the earth is utterly unique in it's condition as life-supporting. Our frail bodies may not be able to withstand the elements directly, but our developed brains allow us to seek shelter or build a fire.

The animal stuff I wouldn't exactly disagree with, but you're taking an excessively negative view.

somehow finding yourself dating a paranoid schizophrenic one-night-stand and then being to freaked out to actually break up with her