The common cold
People who speak with improper grammar
The ends of shoelaces fraying
Running out of propane in the BBQ
Buying vegetables and forgetting to eat them
Paper cuts
Bad movies
Stubbing your toe
Waiting for the "viewer discretion is advised" screen to pass.

Tv ads where they show you cute little kids in third world countries starving and then ask you for money. That guy who sells holly/miracle water on tv. The fact that my dad has cancer. Not having a job and needing one. not being able to skip the FBI warnings on DVD's, lagging on xbox live, broken guitar strings, and last but not least, thos annoying war protesters who stand out in front of the college every sunday.

The fact that every religious television program including televangelists ends in this. "Were you blessed by today's show? If so please be sure to visit the donations link on our website to place your cash donation."

The fact that every religious television program including televangelists ends in this. "Were you blessed by today's show? If so please be sure to visit the donations link on our website to place your cash donation."

Exactly. it's complete bull. Greedy christians man, seriously. :mad:

People who wear socks & Sandals
Corrupt governments
Monday mornings
Getting a needle
Throwing Up
The common cold
People who speak with improper grammar
The ends of shoelaces fraying
Running out of propane in the BBQ
Buying vegetables and forgetting to eat them
Paper cuts
Bad movies
Stubbing your toe
Waiting for the "viewer discretion is advised" screen to pass.

I agree. Although I'm not too miffed about a frayed shoelace. What else? Those adverts yup. What else?
Having loads of ammonia in your fish tank.
What else? Not getting invited to things (nothing to reject :(). Having to read gay literature.
Getting rejected by Universities because of your accent.

people who run around saying EPIC FAIL and EPIC WIN about EVERYTHING, sure i use the terms, but in no way is EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING epic.

Having to wake up early (A.K.A not sleeping enough)
Discrimination/Intolerance for the beliefs/race/nationality of a person
Religious fanatics
Anti-religious fanatics
Having troubles configuring linux to replace windows (happens a bit often)
And metal forums (wait,what?)*

(*) Ok,that was obviously sarcasm.

Bitches both male and female, relationship problems, Christians, people who look at you like YOU'RE the crazy one, the news, stock/poppy/bubblegum/processed/over-commercialized music, Killswitch Engage, Christian metal/rock/music, bad habits, idk what else. I'll think of more later. =]

Mental Misses breaking my windows
Running out of Herb
neglecting bills for an extended period of time,only to be horrified when they come back thricefold
Emo's/genderbenders
car dying gradually everyday

Living in a world full of believers in myths (religion) makes the world that much worse.

Everything has already been pushed to the limit in this world full of imbalance.

The world has reached the furthest reaches of horrible inequities and human torment.

This world is hardly livable and most likely something equivalent to the mythical 'hell'.

Someone stole my axe.

Living in a world full of believers in myths (religion) makes the world that much worse.

Everything has already been pushed to the limit in this world full of imbalance.

The world has reached the furthest reaches of horrible inequities and human torment.

This world is hardly livable and most likely something equivalent to the mythical 'hell'.

Someone stole my axe.

:rolleyes: wow, my clone is on here.

Someone stole my axe.
Hail Satan. :headbang: :worship:

Yes, but he doesn't give orders whatsoever, he's a cool character that everyone would love if he first appeared in a movie, plus, he's the enemy of their enemies, therefore he's the imaginary beloved friend :lol: