Things you hate about Germany

Having to learn all their rivers in school was shit, as was their grammar, German tourists insisting on speaking German to you can be annoying too (not as bad as drunken Swedes insisting on speaking to you at all though), Bayern Munich, hell all German footballers except Rudi Völler

no im not Fanny.
Either Nora. there's a teacher who is just dumbass enough that she always reads Nora instead of Monika and I fucking hate it. I have no problem with the name but I prefer mine. At least I have a long-time relationship with it :D
the worst is that it was on printed paper... but I think my handwriting wouldn't be that difficult either to mix the 2 up... :erk:

i thought that was bambi's posting those last two posts but doubt popped up in my mind since those two jokes arent funny at all. then i understood
shit.gif

my judgement on this was recently clouded by personal experience, but i've never been there, and i'm currently talking to a seemingly nice German girl :) i'll visit some day maybe then i'll see better what to hate and what to like