women who hate other women

ikeaboy said:
from my analysis & observations though some hide it well, all here deffo have slight jealous messed up tendencies with attitude bar:

mise :)
strangelight
pagan
bambi
mehdi
steven
pistol pete
susie
mick
ravensoul
su jacko
bastet
lenore

:D

hey hey ikea boy. You know me well that my actions speak louder than the words, on the tits thread at least. I'm not jealous of other women, i like some of them , if they are pretty enough but prefere rock men :headbang:
I think ikea is rock man, underneath :headbang:

Don Corleone said:
boo
cut the crap about sexes being equal and the same...that there are jealous people in both sexes. i've heard enough of that, im not buying it any more.

of course people are people, be it man or woman. everyone gets jealous all the time. but the subject here is different. not many men are jealous of their sex...like if someone is handsome, fine, good for them.

but women are vicious. they are not like that. they feel threatened in the presence of another pretty or successful or attention-taking woman.

DONT DENY IT.
Your right i wont deny that at all i felt slightly jealous when i was at hugh hefners house :D :D

french_anatheman said:
Funny and serious?ok!

exhibitions18.jpg

Driving under sexual influence is dangerous!
Think about it!:D

HAHAHHAHAHA i love the way they blanked the back of his head out just incase the missus reconises the bald patch hahahaa :tickled: