Why are many women evil?

lowpay.jpg

trona said:
hmm, I've tended to notice how European men are about two decades behind American men concerning sexism. I'm glad I live here.
Well, to tell you the honest truth, I think your wrong. There's not much difference at all between the sexism in America and the one in Europe. You cant really conclude that Americans are less sexist than Europeans in general, you can say it maybe on what you have encountered. But I have lived in Europe, and currently live in America, and I would actually say that I found more men in Europe that respect girls rather than here in America. In fact, several european countries gave full rights to vote for women before the United States did in 1920. Ironically...Germany gave women the right to vote before the US! Lets not mention the lack of rights that black people(which include women) had until a few decades ago..even in Europe we had those problems, but the US is certanly no angel in terms of women right. Anyway..thats just my opinion...I love the planet. Oe.

the_good_son141 said:
honest too?id say scariest is the exact opposite
Its that old thing like when people dont trust you when you show good intentions, cos either a) theyre not used to it or b) they judge you by their own piss-poor standards

Hail Impaled Nazarene and David Essex!

Well, like I've said before, I love men irregardless. And I mean really looove men. In my real life I don't really worry about sexism, it's doesn't bother me too much, I'm happy.

oe, I hope you're not mistaking American's lack of respect for everything as a sign of sexism when you see it directed at women here. It may be sexist, may not be.

the_good_son141 said:
honest too?id say scariest is the exact opposite

Strangelight said:
Its that old thing like when people dont trust you when you show good intentions, cos either a) theyre not used to it or b) they judge you by their own piss-poor standards

Exactly, haha, I said "scary" cause I'm a complicated woman with piss-poor standards :D

'Cause I'm a liar, yeah, I'm a liar
I'll rip your mind up, I'll burn your soul
I'll turn you into me, I'll turn you into me
'Cause I'm a liar, a liar, a liar, a liar...

Poor, poor honest men :tickled: