Why are many women evil?

alright, im packing up the jokes from now on.

*clears his throat*

i reckon girls and men should be equal about rights and that. can you seriously say anything more about that topic that isnt that obvious heh? the title of that thread itself is a joke.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
alright, im packing up the jokes from now on.

*clears his throat*

i reckon girls and men should be equal about rights and that. can you seriously say anything more about that topic that isnt that obvious heh? the title of that thread itself is a joke.

I absolutely agree, but it wasn't about men and women in general, but turned out to be about one particular woman, so that's why it's not necessarily funny. I think this is all I can say about it, so peace and love :)

Allan said:
:erk: :erk: :erk: Thick skull needs this spelled out, being ironic way back to me? Excuse me stupidity anyhow.

Dear, no one's aimed anything at you here I guess. So be free from all irony or the accusations for the lack of it :) I meant I was being ironic about saying Mehdi's an insider, but that's history now :d

Dhatura said:
so far I haven't seen any post of yours that would contain a balanced remark about the male-female issue. It's either goddess or eviless, which is a bit hmmmm for me.

Dhatura said:
but it wasn't about men and women in general

im getting confused now.

Dhatura said:
Dear, no one's aimed anything at you here I guess. So be free from all irony or the accusations for the lack of it :) I meant I was being ironic about saying Mehdi's an insider, but that's history now :d

Mehdi called me gay :cry: .

But allrighty then, good to hear. I think I've made enough of a fool of myself for now.

how do you start a jewish marathon?

you roll a penny down the hill.

how do you hide money from a mexican?

you put it under the soap!

what are there no porto ricans in star treck?

cause in the future they will still be unemployed!

Allan said:
Mehdi called me gay :cry: .

But allrighty then, good to hear. I think I've made enough of a fool of myself for now.

i e-like you mate. remind me to buy a drink when we meet.

erogenous_zones.jpg

>>>>>>>SuJacko "I think men do like to see women free, strong, all of that. So if we are, we should be able to take a challenge surely?"

Lets hope so.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Originally Posted by Dhatura
so far I haven't seen any post of yours that would contain a balanced remark about the male-female issue. It's either goddess or eviless, which is a bit hmmmm for me.

mehdi.i.e.e.e --im getting confused now"

Of course you are, if you don't understand this. It's basic to all sexism that has ever existed. Why we're a generally christian/judaic/muslim world now.

You don't even understand your own mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A friend's poem.

Cock Sucking Priest

There is a cock-sucking priest in my parish.
He has a mouth.
There is a cock sucking priest in my marriage.
He's saying the vows.
He wants to be present on my wedding night.
Not just there, but a 'present' for my wife.
He wants to suck my cock for her.
He wants to make her weep with envy.
For nobody sucks a cock.
Like a cock-sucking priest.

The vadge-licking nun is at the bar tonight.
She is the best vadge licker bar none.
Her temper is righteous with holy might,
She always makes her woman come.
God has blessed her with the holy spirit,
Fire leaps from her mouth.
She speaks in tongues to say the least
When she casts the demons out.
The vadge-licking nun writes a daily column
For the newspaper down the road.
Her segment is called
'Vadge-Licking Tips-Hip Slipping Licks.'
But I think that everyone knows
That she is just god dressed up like a woman.
With the serpent from eden as the tongue in her mouth.
That's why eve listened to satan,
Because he gave her a stern tongue lashing.

The arse-sucking dinosaur is running tonight.
He's running with fright from the dogs in his mind.
From the trees in his forest
and from the cats in his kennel.
The arse-sucking dinosaur doesn't do much except eat people.
out.
He eats out all the time.
Many don't know how he can afford it.
The tax department asked him.
He said that God applauds it.
God came to his in the middle of the night and said,
"Start sucking arses."
so he did.

--Chris Marlton

In ancient Greece (469 - 399 BC), Socrates was well known for his wisdom.

One day the great philosopher came upon an acquaintance who said excitedly,"Socrates, do you know what I just heard about one of your students?"

"Wait a moment," Socrates replied. "Before telling me anything I'd like you to pass a little test. It's called the Triple Filter Test."

"Triple filter?"

"That's right," Socrates continued "Before you talk to me about my student, it might be a good idea to take a moment and filter what you're going to say..

The first filter is Truth. Have you made absolutely sure that what you are about to tell me is true?"

"No," the man said, "actually I just heard about it and ..."

"All right," said Socrates. "So you don't really know if it's true or not.

Now let's try the second filter, the filter of Goodness. Is what you are about to tell me about my student something good?"

"No, on the contrary ..."

"So," Socrates continued, "you want to tell me something bad about him, but you're not certain it's true.

You may still pass the test though, because there's one filter left: the filter of Usefulness. Is what you want to tell me about my student going to be useful to me?"

"No, not really."

"Well," concluded Socrates, "if what you want to tell me is neither true nor good nor even useful, why tell it to me at all?"

This is why Socrates was a great philosopher and held in such high esteem.

It also explains why he never found out that Plato was banging his wife.

trona said:
Of course you are, if you don't understand this. It's basic to all sexism that has ever existed. Why we're a generally christian/judaic/muslim world now.

You don't even understand your own mind.

are you daft or? i was confused because i thought the two posts from good old dhatura were a bit contradicting themselves. and i said that you cant say very much about that man/woman topic without saying dead obvious things like 'woman should be treated well!' and that. but im afraid im asking too much from a woman :tickled: