Things You Hate

Cerulean said:
Yeah Emre I know what yer talking about! Tomorrow I have my oral exam for art history and tuesday oral exam for English... And then I'm finally finished.

Hey Sol is that a painting by Munch you have in yer avatar btw?
aargh! gorik! art history exam ? didn't they teach you about van gogh?

@ sol : nice avatar, great painter indeed!

Oh how I hate these tired mondays. It's not just that I'm feeling sleepy, but too many short nights in a row gets me in anxious mode.

And I fucking hate these days before christmas at my work when everything seems to pile up and we have shitloads of stuff to do and every fucking idiot in this house left their envelopes and packages till the last possible day and now them fuckers want service, everybody at the same time.

and yet I I'm surfing the net :cool:

Bastet said:
aargh! gorik! art history exam ? didn't they teach you about van gogh?

@ sol : nice avatar, great painter indeed!
Hehe yeah we learned about symbolism and avantgarde, also about Van Gogh and Munch yeh... But this one in Sol's avatar I hadn't seen yet, and it ressembles Munch's style a bit anyway. I'm not into Van Gogh though, don't really like it.
My exam went very well by the way :Spin: I'm happy about that.

Oh yeah, and I hate that since they changed the forum, you can't leave the cursor in the middle of the screen without the appearance of this bloody box which shows first lines of the thread. It used to do that only when you put the cursor on the actual link to the thread. :mad:

did anyone get at all what I was gettin at? :lol:

Crack Hitler said:
Oh how I hate these tired mondays. It's not just that I'm feeling sleepy, but too many short nights in a row gets me in anxious mode.

And I fucking hate these days before christmas at my work when everything seems to pile up and we have shitloads of stuff to do and every fucking idiot in this house left their envelopes and packages till the last possible day and now them fuckers want service, everybody at the same time.

and yet I I'm surfing the net :cool:

I totally agree... I hate mondays at work, specially when its so cold and snowing and u could have a nice day in bed, just relaxing and drinking a hot tea and being next to ur love... aye, I want to go home :ill: :erk:

Crack Hitler said:
Oh yeah, and I hate that since they changed the forum, you can't leave the cursor in the middle of the screen without the appearance of this bloody box which shows first lines of the thread. It used to do that only when you put the cursor on the actual link to the thread. :mad:

did anyone get at all what I was gettin at? :lol:
:tickled: yeh, i'm not bothered by it tho

DragonLady1 said:
lets build the "monday haters" club... ;)

PlushMIHateMondays.jpg

:loco:

Well, I do not hate that many things, but I will give it a try

-Monday mornings when the alarm clock's ringing at 6:45 o_O
-People who drive 30 where you are allowed to go 50
-Traffic jams
-When you ordered food and it is taking too long
-liars
-when you run out of coffee filters and found out too late

DragonLady1 said:
I hate it when I run out of toilet paper and the shops are already closed :yell:

That's a sort of the same like the coffee filter one
hmmmm.. maybe these two could help eachother out in both ways :p

Falconspirit said:
mine rings EVERY day @ 4:55 am hik..snifo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Wooooooooooowwww,
what are you doing? Do you need to drive for a while or something?
How are you able to keep doing that?

It would kill me.
I am starting 30 minutes later, mine was used to ring at 6:15, and it was killing me o_O