things you hate with a passion

When I finally get my hands on some weapons on an ArmA II rp server and the game freezes :lol:

Sitcoms with laugh-tracks, and the simpletons who like them. The annoying thing is that also some otherwise intelligent people like them, even though the comedy is always so incredibly cheap, cheesy and subpar (that includes shows like Friends and Seinfeld*, you fucks). I can guess why that is. I think it's because, even though they realize that they're watching crap, it's easy to "play along" when laughter already comes from the tv, and to temporarily lower your dignity-bar. It's a bit like; "I can see what they're getting at here, and here comes the consensus-laugh to confirm it and drag me along. Ok ok, I guess this is funny. It's not worth it to examine this joke critically, plus that would be a tad too cynical of me, given that it's only some comedy show after all.". I see through these shows like glass, it's so painfully predictable. I always know what the characters will say next, how long they will wait before they say it, and in what manner they will say it. In other words, it's the comedy equivalent of Green Day.

I like how this exposes the lousiness of the whole concept.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Axm-6oyJCo&feature=related[/ame]

* Think of how unrealistic it is that a studio audience somehow always manages to simultaneously laugh at the exact same spots, and also always with the same level of excitedness between each other. While studio audiences may be present at some shows, the end product is always enchanced with canned laughter.

I fucking hate chicken in Japan. It's extremely globby, fatty dark meat with super thick skin - almost a cm thick sometimes - and you can cut it with a goddamn fork.

The thing I am most looking forward to about going back to NY for 2 weeks in July is sitting down to a meal and eating a LEAN WHITE MEAT chicken breast that requires a knife to cut.

you're a real party animal aren't you.

man i forgot all about proms and school dances. i wish we still had those in our mid-twenties.

Proms and school dances were funny. I went through school being the awkward shy kid but on my leaver's ball all the hot girls thought it would be funny to take turns dancing with me and rubbing my crotch area with their hands, kissing me, and so on.

Basically it was a night of win for a man who hadn't had too many nights like that.

you're a real party animal aren't you.

man i forgot all about proms and school dances. i wish we still had those in our mid-twenties.

Proms and school dances were funny. I went through school being the awkward shy kid but on my leaver's ball all the hot girls thought it would be funny to take turns dancing with me and rubbing my crotch area with their hands, kissing me, and so on.

Basically it was a night of win for a man who hadn't had too many nights like that.

I don't mind a party but the music they played is bad. Sometimes there something that funny but mostly boring. It would be fun if I had beer or other underage drinks, but not fun when i'm sober.

I hate working in retail because I finally join a good raiding guild on WoW and my unpredictable work schedule is preventing me from knowing if I'll be able to consistently raid.

I'll probably just quest the days I need as morning shifts which wouldn't be such a problem, Thursday and Sunday mornings tend to be slower days and it'd give me time to pull the food bay as well as do outdates and scan outs since I never get a chance to do them when I close.

That's why you hate working retail? I can think of many better reasons...starting with everything about working retail.
Also, you have more time in the mornings that nights wtf?
EDIT: @mort
I have randy on ignore, but I looked at what he said and obviously he just wants to drink underage. Don't bother criticizing his typing, just ignore him and maybe someday he'll go away/get banned. Btw, my current bet for secret identity is Dodens.

That's why you hate working retail? I can think of many better reasons...starting with everything about working retail.
Also, you have more time in the mornings that nights wtf?
EDIT: @mort
I have randy on ignore, but I looked at what he said and obviously he just wants to drink underage. Don't bother criticizing his typing, just ignore him and maybe someday he'll go away/get banned. Btw, my current bet for secret identity is Dodens.

Well I might have a day or two that I don't go on to this site but won't go away as far as staying on here. I read and post here every day.

Also I hear the under age for drinking in Canada is 18 right WAIF?

the underage? good god, i do not want to share my love of the sisters of mercy with you.

and mort you're a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER for letting raiding dictate your life.