Things You Hate

i cant stand ppl who cant see other ppl's (and my) shortcomings and understand them, while they are able to.
and not getting the luck when needed :D

Sometimes the fact that my mind just drifts along the ocean, other times I'm grateful for it.
Myself, too often.
That I don't protect myself psychologically or emotionally, sometimes. I expose everything unselfconsciously, but i don't like the idea of what kind of free flow I'd have to give up to do it. I don't know how to limit this, it tends to be all or nothing so I just let it go. But sometimes people make me regret it. That I hate.

k3.jpg

12-bush-front.jpg

img008.gif

teen.durst.jpg

I hate chameleons who manipulate the blind ones... !!! AHHHHH !!! Bastards... I also don´t like people who clamp on their one-dimensional model of the world when it comes to change themselves.

K3 are alright! for my 7-year old niece that is :)

i hate these dark days before xmas, and WINTER, and myself sometimes, and ppl who are unable to put oneself in somebody's shoes,injustice,selfishness, and IRONING!
oh, and ACDC

edit: and i hate it when ppl cut a tree because the leaves are falling on their pavement( but then i should put myself in their shoes i guess :))

Frodnat said:
I hate chameleons who manipulate the blind ones... !!! AHHHHH !!! Bastards... I also don´t like people who clamp on their one-dimensional model of the world when it comes to change themselves.
that too!