Things you hate about Ireland

Jun 19, 2003
Visit site
Ballykissangel.

The lack of forests. Or even woods. Or even two fucking trees within a mile of each other.

The Cult of The Beautiful People in Temple Bar and all along the Liffey.

Superstitious country folk who REALLY DO believe in ghosts and fucking goblins.

Medieval attitudes toward women, divorce, abortion, etc.
still extant in much of the country.

Freckles.

People who gave Phil Lynott a hard time for his 'fro.

Before I get the Mullingar Mafia on me, I do like a lot about Ireland. But talking about the good stuff ain't no fun, hmm?

Vinz from 'La Haine' said:
The lack of forests. Or even woods. Or even two fucking trees within a mile of each other.
there are many trees here, you must be talking about the bog

The Cult of The Beautiful People in Temple Bar and all along the Liffey.

that would be the brits on weekend stag parties, noisy kunts

Medieval attitudes toward women, divorce, abortion, etc.
still extant in much of the country.

thats pure bollox anyhow

:lol: I thought that was an answer to my question, hahaaha, but of course Ikea can't see my lines. Still, it makes sense both ways :D

Actually, me too.

But your avatar confuses me too, not because snow2fall has the same pic, but ehh, dunno.

Dunno, I think it's not a shit picture, in fact, I find it a good one, and as for vanity and related character traits, I have no idea, I'm not as clever as I thought to be, so I'll try not to pass judgements any more.

bender the offender said:
Maqus, every time i see your fu*** avatar i get pissed off, hah :Spam:

eh? whats if of? dont tell me, something obscure, boring and drab. fucking typical. is there any light in that dark grey and miserable country at all ffs?

i actually find using ones own pic as an avatar is kinda a bit weird, vain deffo, but just weird. use something of interest, we dont want to see you ffs!