Thinking of buying a fur coat?

awwww that seal is dead cute.

I didnt watch the video..I dont think Id like it. Like them pictures that turn people veggie...all I eat is meat..but I dont wear fur so I spose Im not too immoral.

MoonsOfJupiter said:
I probably shouldn't have watched it. I kept thinking about it at work the next day.
yep, exactly what it did to me. :ill:

and no, andy, i'm not going to watch video's like that. they would only make me feel sick, angry and depressed...

hmmm, i guess it's like onlookers at a disaster, no?
i mean, what drives ppl to stop when a serious car accident has happened? must be some sort of curiosity...

Shit like that is why I attack other people with such alarming regularity. It's probably gonna get me killed one day, but fuck it all.

People are so fucking dumb sometimes. Like lately, there's been this serial cat killer (or whatever you wanna call him) running loose in the neighborhood. They've been cutting the heads off cats and leaving them on the front door of the Humane Society. On Halloween they left a bunch of cats with their throats slit on all the streets.
If I ever catch that fucker I'll punch every tooth the fuck out of his stupid head.

Anyway, people who wear fur are so beyond fucking gay. Instead of throwing red paint at them, PETA should start throwing axes.

cross10249yq.jpg

sorry for the huge pic..

blackeyed said:
her back's gota be fucking killing her lying like that

nah, shes just well shaped, you must be out of shape then no? ah well...you'll just have to come over here and be examined

Nay, even if she's well-shaped, she bends too much and that hurts. I think she deliberately pushes her ass up anyway. And she looks daft, her face does. And the rabbit is too huge. And she must be cold too. Ffs, why was this crappy picture posted????