Thinking of buying a fur coat?

Hehe yeah, I showed my real face to the world during the last days of Anathema's forum. And what an event it was.

snow2fall said:
I'm pretty sure you've seen it too. If I remember correctly, it was a cute pencil drawing. And I have my doubts that the image was true to nature... ;)
i've been looking but i didn't find any photograph...hehe, well,...pity...

but yes, i do remember the little drawing. :)

Haha, cause he never posted any.

g52.jpg

Nay, the article's point is that you have to argue against your debate partner on the same grounds he builds his arguments on. Now if the original argument went not by per capita numbers, but by the weight of the animals killed, this counterargument would be fucked :D But that has nothing to do with animal rights, cause they apply to each individual animal soul, regardless of their body weight.

Anyway, defining animal rights is just so controversial, if they have civil rights, they should have political rights too, voting and having the chance to be elected, and social rights to pension schemes, health care and stuff.

I find ethics a load of bollox really, the crappiest invention of the 18th century. Isn't it just easier to say why something's good or bad just cause God wants it so? At least that's logical.

I say give suffrage to the rodents first.

aAnimalsDetail.gif