Thinking of buying a fur coat?

got about a quarterways through before I turned it off (when they started skinning that live one). people are indeed sick. on the news some months ago they had this story where they showed how they skinned dogs (only saw bits of the skinning of a german shepard) alive. and they were directly opposed to trying to kill it before the skinning, because the fur would, somehow, be degraded by it. skum of the planet those guys, and they don't even know it.

jennifer-lopez-75.jpg

Fucking horrible video. I never wore fur before, and I will definitley never wear it now. The most disturbing part was the close up of the racoon's (or whatever it was) face before it was skinned. I could see the sadness in its eyes. I had to shut it off when it showed the animal still alive after it was skinned; and it tried to pick up its head.

MoonsOfJupiter said:
Fucking horrible video. I never wore fur before, and I will definitley never wear it now. The most disturbing part was the close up of the racoon's (or whatever it was) face before it was skinned. I could see the sadness in its eyes. I had to shut it off when it showed the animal still alive after it was skinned; and it tried to pick up its head.
Oh my god i should'nt of read your post, its too detailed :ill: i did'nt watch the video. :erk:

If I think about it, I also wear animal leather shoes. Although it's said to come off dead animals anyway, whose meat we also eat.

Damn the bitch then, I take the shaggy remark back.