"This Godless Endeavor is simply a force to be reckoned with." - Wow!

"Godless" rules.... it's been in my car cd player for a while now... i started out with a downloaded advance release, but the original always sound so much better (and you all say "Duh!" at once) If they don't get props from this work, the music industry is completely fucked. You can usually find at least one track from any album that you can skip now and then, but this record is damn SOLID.

Well having not heard much Nevermore before, when a buddy sent me the album over msn, I thought it was decent. Now after a couple listens, I love it! I love the solos, the vocals, the lyrics, the drumming, everything! All around GREAT album! :headbang:

JonnyD said:
Do you want me to add that to the list of discs I am going to send out to you this week? its a GREAT album!

You have the new one tooo!!! WTH..?!?! do you guys get these by buying the album on downloads? Guess I'm very OLD school as I still go to the store! :tickled: Twould be great J! :hotjump: Did you get your speakers working?

kittybeast said:
You have the new one tooo!!! WTH..?!?! do you guys get these by buying the album on downloads? Guess I'm very OLD school as I still go to the store! :tickled: Twould be great J! :hotjump: Did you get your speakers working?

Thats an Insider secret!!! :loco: ... Consider it yours .. and nope I still havnt figured the damn things out yet! I'm not sure what the hell is wrong with them

I just wrapped up with the review for This Godless Endeavor...
It is easily in my top 5 of 2005! I didn't think I'd have a top 10 this year.
Hopefully if there's more strong records, like the new Arch Enemy or
Iommi & Hughes I shouldn't have a problem...

sixxswine said:
I just wrapped up with the review for This Godless Endeavor...
It is easily in my top 5 of 2005! I didn't think I'd have a top 10 this year.
Hopefully if there's more strong records, like the new Arch Enemy or
Iommi & Hughes I shouldn't have a problem...

B0009ML21A.01._PE18_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Redemption - The Fullness Of Time

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0009ML21A/qid=1121294437/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/002-6957907-4921662

:p