This one time when I was very young, my female cousin

FuSoYa

Lunarian
Nov 9, 2001
Brooklyn
lifesci.ucsb.edu
Who was the same age,maybe like 5 or 6, took my brother and me up to her room and showed us the inside of her twat. We were like, oh that's cool i guess. Although to this day me and Alex have never talked about it, ever.

I was reminded of this because of the uncircumcision thread on that other board.

FuSoYa said:
Greg, what became of her?
i don't really know for sure. she went to a different school after that year i think. if i remember correctly i think she might have been my girlfriend in that first grader sense of the word but honestly my memories from that year are mostly faded.

i heard a rumour that she was really "easy" in high school but i mean i am really not sure what happened to her.

i really dislike this thread, largely because it's making me wonder if i was molested or something and have zero memories of it.

i would guess it was a moustachioed man with lots of body hair eating spoonfuls of mayonnaise, though.

my father had visitation rights when i was 7 yrs old and on. i think i was sick one weekend and rather than bring me somewhere, he hung out w/ me at my grandmother's house (where mom moved after divorce).

so i hand him a notebook full of drawings (i forget if he asked or i offered) and he's flipping through and my heart sinks when he gets to the page where i've drawn a naked human, who was in fact, a full-blown hermaphrodite. in retrospect, i think he was trying to hold back laughing, but he also seemed concerned enough to want to show it to my mother. the joke is ultimately on me, though, because only recently did my knowledge of anatomy get corrected. great thread.

5808051_m.jpg