This place kinda sucks.

BigBronco4x4

Offroader
Jul 3, 2003
Everett, WA
Visit site
It's fast and all. But I posted a little ice breaker thread in the Chat section here early this morning thinking with 90,000 posts there's got to be a good number of people and as of 2 pm there isn't a single reply and only 5 views! :OMG:

In the peak hours of the Maiden BB if you posted something like that within the first hour there'd be 3 or 4 times that and maybe a reply. :bah:

It seems people aren't very friendly.

Well I don't expect people to act that way. But a "Hey, how you doin? Welcome!" is too much to ask? Or for people to even read it? It's not as if the title of the thread is "Here's a long boring essay for you to read". :)

BigBronco4x4 said:
It's fast and all. But I posted a little ice breaker thread in the Chat section here early this morning thinking with 90,000 posts there's got to be a good number of people and as of 2 pm there isn't a single reply and only 5 views! !:OMG:

In the peak hours of the Maiden BB if you posted something like that within the first hour there'd be 3 or 4 times that and maybe a reply. :bah:

It seems people aren't very friendly.
n00bs get treated the same everywhere.:)

so what? its not that we aren't friendly, its simply that there aren't as many people here yet. once the palce gets more populated, expect it to be just like the old BB. only i predict we will get a second wave of posting talent from the other boards that come to explore the realms of trhe Maiden BB which has been bragged and bashed about so much.