This reunion SUCKS!!!

DumbAss

Supreme Ruler of the Sofa
Sep 20, 2005
Montreal
Hahaha!
This place was getting a little dry, so I thought I'd revive the Rage Page.
Bwaaahahahahaha!!!! :devil: ( evil laugh ) :devil:

I dont know what to say really, but ill post so i can catch up to Whiplash402 in the post count for first prize of self satisfaction. :D just joking

DumbAss said:
Oh God.... did I just do an "Edward Yarn"????
I hang my head in shame.:(
its ok it happens to the best of us...dont we all have a little edward yawn in us? speaking of him i havent seen him around in a while

Hall and Oates is still together. The only reason I know is I saw them listed at Rams Head in Baltimore when I was ordering Anthrax tix.

YourAuntieSocial said:
The suckiest thing about the whole reunion tour is that there are no Texas dates....hello??

Do what I did. Email the piss outta Scott and Joey and their management and beg, plead, argue, and make empty threats. I dont know if that got them to come to Kansas (Joey told me that it was mangements decision) but I am a happier person because of it :D

Hall and Oates are touring again? My sleepless nights have been fulfilled now...

metal_thrashing_kansan said:
Do what I did. Email the piss outta Scott and Joey and their management and beg, plead, argue, and make empty threats. I dont know if that got them to come to Kansas (Joey told me that it was mangements decision) but I am a happier person because of it :D

Sweet!

You wouldn't think that this website would condone threatening and arguing with our favorite band.