This sucks immensly.

Noumenon

Obsidian Productions
Jul 24, 2005
Uppsala, Sweden
www.obsidianproductions.se
We just got offered a free tour in Israel among others, 8 gigs, gone from march 28 to april 8. One of the gigs is infront of 50.000+. And I can't fucking take it. I just got a new job that'll solve all my economical problems plus give me a load of stuff I need for my band+studio, the trial period is under these tour dates. If I request a semester I'll get a no. If I just call in sick I'll get fired.

I feel so fucking sad right now.

We just got offered a free tour in Israel among others, 8 gigs, gone from march 28 to april 8. One of the gigs is infront of 50.000+. And I can't fucking take it. I just got a new job that'll solve all my economical problems plus give me a load of stuff I need for my band+studio, the trial period is under these tour dates. If I request a semester I'll get a no. If I just call in sick I'll get fired.

Sorry to hear about that man! Hope something works out for you guys in the future, and remember that gigs will always come up! It's always good to be in a reasonable financial situation first, before these kinds of things. Been there before man....

know your pain man, always sucks to not be able to go on tour... we had to cancel a small UK tour twice over financial debacles... :(

hope you'll get another chance soon man!

Sorry to hear about that man! Hope something works out for you guys in the future, and remember that gigs will always come up! It's always good to be in a reasonable financial situation first, before these kinds of things. Been there before man....

what steve said, make sure your financial situation comes 1st, cause if its not, then things will just go downhill from their. Sux to hear about that man.