• Cathode Ray Sunshine

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The Enemy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White Noise/Black Silence

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Ex Nihilo

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • I, Deception (Digipak/vinyl bonus track)

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • The Poison Well (Japan bonus track)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Erik

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2001
southernmost voyage
Oh, you saw this coming, and you knew it... Vote only if you've heard all ('cept maybe the bonus track), it'll be more fun that way.

(Edited title for fun and profit)

it's too early for me to vote, as of yet. :)

however, you speak as if you thought ppl would take personal pleasure in merging threads. i can let you try if you find it fascinating, but i assure you it's as boring as your next door trendy scene. :D

rahvin.

Far too early for me to say the final word, but both Hours Passed in Exile and White Noise / Black Silence are high on my list.

-Villain

I can't decide. I really love Final resistance, Hours passed in Exile and Ex Nihilo. These are my foavourites right now, so please don't let me decide ;)

Originally posted by rahvin
i vote for white noise / black silence

:eek: Wow! This must be the first time ever we two have the same immediate favorite on a DT-album (although I like the title-track and HPiE a lot as well). Amazing, there must be something more than a coincidence here, considering that our opinions on Haven-songs were almost 100% contradictory.

-Villain

Originally posted by Villain

Amazing, there must be something more than a coincidence here, considering that our opinions on Haven-songs were almost 100% contradictory.

:)
yes, we tend to agree more on albums like projector and the mind's i if i recall correctly... currently my other favourites on dd are the treason wall and cathode ray sunshine, so there we can feel safe in our diverging opinions. ;)
however, imo the fact we both like wn/bs is it having some remote affinity with on your time....
now we have to be especially careful: gathering together our separate powerful magical energies would undoubtedly prove to be too much for most fans: they risk being persuaded wn/bs is the best track just due to our loquacity. :lol:

rahvin.

Can't decide yet, too early, but i tend to like more Format C: For Cortex, White Noise/Black Silence, The Treason Wall, Ex Nihilo and Monochromatic Stains (this one maybe cause i'm more familiar with it).

however, imo the fact we both like wn/bs is it having some remote affinity with on your time....

Which is the one track on Projector, where our opinions are once again very far from each other - you like it, I dislike it. :p

But your second point seems scaringly true: See how both Joel and Siren listed WN / BS among their favorite songs right after I revealed our non-disagreement(!) regarding this song... :eek:

-Villain (what the hell am I doing here at this time of the night?)

Edit: And I had to check "loquacity" from the dictionary - where do you come up with this kind of words? :err:

@phyre: you have to discuss this with misanthrope first, i won't let you into the control room unless the military is ok with it. :p

rahvin.

Actually since there is no off topic forum, and the on topic threads are gonna be here for a goddamn long time with the album just out, it would be nice.

Kinda like a poor's man off topic section, just name it off topic and put a sticky on it ( put it at the top ) and then you got a clean looking forum.

P.D. @phyre: you would make a good addition to my A.S.W.A.T. team! ( Anti-Spam Warriors and Templars )

@villain: i thought i recalled you liked on your time, but maybe it was still moving sinews i was thinking about... oh, well, any far-fetched improbable connection goes. :lol:
as for that word, i'm not going to boast about my vocabulary: most words that come from old latin are almost unchanged in italian, and pretty frequent to boot. so it's quite common to use the word "loquacità" in my language, therefore i'm more likely to know the existence of a similar term in english than your average non-latin-based-language speaker. ;) there are a few english native speaker actually using latin-derived words more often just to prove they have a wide vocabulary, but in my case - as with all italians - the evidence would be just the reverse.
for instance, since in my language evidence/proof is "prova", i'm better off showing my culture using the former than the latter, since it's farther from what might spring to mind instictively. :)

@misanthrope: the forum would be tidy and clean, but that one "off-topic" thread would be a total mess. and i'd be submerged by "hey, why did you delete my thread?" messages everytime i merged a new off-topic thing into the bubbling cauldron of that one thread.
the interesting idea here is maybe asking hedon and mark if it's ok to implement an off-topic section on this board, but that of course is for september, since at least both moderators are are about to be away for a while. :)

rahvin.

rahvin, you have me wondering whether there's finnish-based terms in english. possibly "aqualung" or something. :)

hyena