This year's "Who is coming and where are you staying?"

NAME: April Sese
STAYING AT: Kasteel de Berckt
Which days will you be there: Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
THIS WILL BE MY: First
INTERSTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: I analyzed a few Roman Era/Medieval human skeletal remains at the National Museum of Archaeology in Lisbon, Portugal 2 years ago. I love mortuary/forensic archaeology.

NAME: Henri Serton
STAYING AT: Home
Which days will you be there: Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
THIS WILL BE MY: 3th PP-EU
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: I will do a review for Aardschok magazine and I can't wait to see my buddies Jasun, Troy and Mike from Zero Hour again!! I AM STOKED!! :) I will be missing Nico and Marlies. I have known them both since the early (Marlies) and mid (Nico) 80s

NAME: Kees Broersen
Which days will you be there: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
THIS WILL BE MY: 1st Progpower Europe Festival
INTERSTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: Going to kill Marcel. He asked me to come with him to progpower... Now I see he gave some other dude a bottle of Whiskey to come! What the hell! What about my whiskey?!

NAME: Kees Broersen
INTERSTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: Going to kill Marcel. He asked me to come with him to progpower... Now I see he gave some other dude a bottle of Whiskey to come! What the hell! What about my whiskey?!

First you must endure one year of being spanked, THEN you get the whisky to come back for a second time! Perhaps I should introduce myself. My name is Kirsty "Black Belt" Williamson and I will be inflicting your pain this year :heh: ;)

NAME: Matthias M.
Which days will you be there: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
THIS WILL BE MY: second ProgPower Europe
INTERSTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: I love Thrash Metal! And I have a PhD in physics. That's why I'm "DrThrash". :)