Thought you guys might be interested in this

Zivilyn said:
Yeah let's just keep on not talking about the band the forum is base don, good thinking...

It is the band's right not to discuss anything they don't want to.
so stfu.

zmetallica said:
oh i do, but AZAL_WAR is making it seem they specifcally said not to talk bout it or something, which they haven't to my knowledge, but i do respect someone's personal life, that is why i'm not reposting this on a news site i work for.

Well, GEE! thank you!

zmetallica said:
thanks lunar still. well is there any proof that it is real? i think they just made it up to get fans annoyed or something. was anyone else at the show?

There was a longer article about it from some other source which was quite harsh...the dude was saying he hoped Warrel got fired and all kinds of other bullshit.

Someone else suggested, however, that it wasn't alcohol, but something to do with Warrel not using enough insulin, or something to that effect. And in that case, I think I'd actually prefer it to be alcohol, cause that is very, very dangerous.

BTW guys, beware if this thread gets deleted also.

Lunar Still said:
There was a longer article about it from some other source which was quite harsh...the dude was saying he hoped Warrel got fired and all kinds of other bullshit.

Someone else suggested, however, that it wasn't alcohol, but something to do with Warrel not using enough insulin, or something to that effect. And in that case, I think I'd actually prefer it to be alcohol, cause that is very, very dangerous.

BTW guys, beware if this thread gets deleted also.

Alcohol is very dangerous to diabetics too, but there is no point in discussing it here.

Lets just drop it!