Thought you guys might be interested in this

Irregardless of what may or may not have happened I dont think any of us are in a position to sit in Judgement of Mr. Dane or Nevermore for that matter.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Irregardless of what may or may not have happened I dont think any of us are in a position to sit in Judgement of Mr. Dane or Nevermore for that matter.

I agree, it's none of our business...

While it is not the personal business of anyone here, deleting threads about it is wrong. This is a Nevermore discussion board.

Deleting threads is censorship. And, isn't that one of the main things Warrel "despises," himself?

Let's not be hypocritical now.

That said, I wish WD and the band lots of luck

I do think if it starts to impact on people's enjoyment of a live concert, the 'personal issue', so to speak, starts crossing over into public domain a little. I think the people that paid to go to the gig, and covered the mileage to get there, would deserve a straight answer.

I'm still gonna wait on more sources to cite what happened before I pass any criticism, but if what was said so far did really happen, I do hope Warrel is okay and the band aren't struggling at the seams.

On one hand I think Warrel can do whatever the fuck he wants and no one here is worthy of judging him. Hate to sound like a blind fanboy.

But on the other hand, people pay a lot of money to see them play, showing up to a show that drunk is just unprofessional.

Moonlapse said:
I do think if it starts to impact on people's enjoyment of a live concert, the 'personal issue', so to speak, starts crossing over into public domain a little. I think the people that paid to go to the gig, and covered the mileage to get there, would deserve a straight answer.

I'm still gonna wait on more sources to cite what happened before I pass any criticism, but if what was said so far did really happen, I do hope Warrel is okay and the band aren't struggling at the seams.
agreed, but there are ways to say things about an incident and there are asshole ways to say them. if anything, i think this is something that should be kept between the people that went to the show and their friends.
i'm sure the band is fine, if it wasn't we would have heard something right? i wait on more than just sources, but rather fans who were at the show. look at how much 'press' the jaxx show got. if this happened, i'm sure there would be some video recording or photos posted on the net instantly (as sad as that is).

What ever the situation, rather it be Diebetic's or alcohol, I hope WD is alright. I am mostly hoping that the story isn't true and the Neverboys are good. Things are nerve racking enough with Steve and Jim on the DL. My wishes for all wounds healed and continue their mass of heainess across the land.

fading said:
What ever the situation, rather it be Diebetic's or alcohol, I hope WD is alright. I am mostly hoping that the story isn't true and the Neverboys are good. Things are nerve racking enough with Steve and Jim on the DL. My wishes for all wounds healed and continue their mass of heainess across the land.

+1

zmetallica said:
if anything, i think this is something that should be kept between the people that went to the show and their friends.

Hah, no.

You guys are fanboys. No disrespect to the band, but if something happened, it was at a public performance, not in someone's living room. That makes it public record. Doesn't mean you need to talk a lot of shit, but I don't know why everyone's so hush-hush.

Oh, yeah I do. You're fanboys. :lol:

this is true, but as i said, it isn't something that should be all over the press and everyone, as it isn't. this isn't something that should be blown out of proportion. it is something that'll should be handled privately between the members.

also i'm proud to be a Nevermore fanboy

Warrel was stone sober at the Jaxx show. And if he wasn't at this one so be it. The man is human for fuck's sake.. Give him some slack. There is not ONE person here who drinks, that has not gone overboard before. I have seen NM about 8 times, including the old days when WD was wassted on stage, it didn't bother me then, and sure as hell doesn't now. As long as his health in not in jepordy, then:kickass: . just my two pesos...

Well, he went to the hospital because he almost fuckin died from drinking. He's diabetic. he shouldn't drink... but he shot me an email saying that he's ok, and just osmething happened throughout the course of his day to fuck him up mentally, which is why he did it. If he wants to discuss it, he will. if not, then stop talkin about it