Thoughts on Trump after his first couple weeks?

Bro I honestly don't know what you mean by this exactly.

Oh I agree fuck both of the Clintons, I hate her but I hate Trump too.

I think this is because you (probably) don't see the media as biased sans fox. I find it very easy to see though by what they cover and the questions they ask. I mean CNN pulled a bunch of shit during the election.

For example, we just had the whole (additional) wiki leaks thing happen. It hasn't really been big news for some reason. No instead MSNBC, CNN, etc... have all been harping on the Russian thing to the point that people actually believe it to be true when thus far there is zero evidence of any Russian tampering with the election. They are foaming at the mouth to get Trump in a scandal because he is the first Republican candidate that doesn't tolerate their bullshit.

I'm much more interested in the new healthcare bill, however they don't seem to be harping that to hard. My guess is because there is too much jerking each other off (healthcare industry and news industry) to piss off the healthcare industry.

Reactions: CiG
No I didn't understand what you wrote, I 'm not sure how that led you to believe its because, as you assume, I don't understand how the media works. Of fucking course all media outlets are biased. Of fucking course CNN and MSNBC are on the defensive because Trump is in office, that's America 101. CNN has been foaming at the mouth over Trump since the campaign, I don't think anyone is arguing that. However, I would argue that its pretty obvious if they were wishing for a Trump scandal it would be because their viewers would eat that shit like candy. Not because Trump is some Mainstream Media Justice Warrior and they want revenge.

Gotta say though, if all you've seen on CNN is the Russia shit we must have been watching 2 different things. For 2 weeks almost all I've these jackasses talk about is that fucking wire tapping bullshit, which is an obvious distraction from the AHCA.

Yeah you have 1 thing that could be the opposite of what I'm talking about. That's just it though, you have 1 (talking mainstream acceptance, not the alex jones bullshit types) to pretty much every single other source of mainstream media..

Like I said earlier I still don't know what you mean by this.

Jesus he's saying there is one mainstream media outlet that is biased to the right compared with about a dozen mainstream media outlets that are biased to the left. Hence, the overwhelming majority of the mainstream media is biased to the left.

Not rocket science.

Jesus he's saying there is one mainstream media outlet that is biased to the right compared with about a dozen mainstream media outlets that are biased to the left. Hence, the overwhelming majority of the mainstream media is biased to the left.

Not rocket science.

Well if that's what he's saying Fox is not one single station, so you could argue Fox monopolized the Right Wing Mainstream media. They are also the highest viewed news network. On top of that if you look at how they swap people back and it would become quite obvious that they are all almost one in the same. CNN, for example, also has numerous people from Trump's campaign on their payroll.

CASSETTEISGOD Speaking of rocket science I'm still waiting for your response to that quarter hour epiphany you had the other night.

You must be right, I'm the dense one. I have facts and numbers and you have feelings. Guess I should have known better. Don't get all buthurt. Prove me wrong.

LOL is that guy seriously suggesting that Trump goes to war to the Saudis and make the whole world explode, so just he can then make another edgy video bitching about that too?

But the thing is I actually LIKE that the media is treating the president this way. They should have done it when Obama was in office instead of gobbling on his cock for 8 fucking years.
It wouldn't have made any sense for the liberal side/the majority of mainstream media to ''go after'' a liberal president.

I'm much more interested in the new healthcare bill, however they don't seem to be harping that to hard. My guess is because there is too much jerking each other off (healthcare industry and news industry) to piss off the healthcare industry.

Trump keeps consulting with dr Rand Paul about it. Looks like a good sign to me
http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2017...-trump-hes-open-negotiation-obamacare-repeal/

Instead MSNBC, CNN, etc... have all been harping on the Russian thing to the point that people actually believe it to be true when thus far there is zero evidence of any Russian tampering with the election. They are foaming at the mouth to get Trump in a scandal because he is the first Republican candidate that doesn't tolerate their bullshit.
Pretty much sums it up.

Mainstream media got used to manipulating the public for political purposes instead of just informing news (I think at least ever since CNN got exclusive live coverage of the Iraq invasion, as some kind of morbid reality show) and now the liberal side of it is utterly butthurt that they couldn't put Hillary in office by manipulating the people as they usually do.

Not only that, Trump puts them on evidence whenever they try to go after him and it backfires on them horribly (like with Rachel Maddow), and they absolutely despise him for it. As is the saying these days, the media became the 'opposition party'.. and in doing so they end up opposing most things Trump wants to do to benefit the American people.

Btw:

C6-PRGCWcAAdlSx.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Could you please reformulate this, it didn't make much sense sorry.
Sure.
The guy on that video is using a lot of profanity to try and pass it off as some appeal to authority, and he does cite facts, but tries to make it look like Trump is being dishonest or dumb for not declaring war to the biggest oil producers on the planet. The amount of likes that video has is kind of depressing.

Mind you, I'm not saying he's wrong on the first part of the video for condemning the wealthy nations of Islam on their barbarism and hypocrisy. That is perfectly reasonable.

But to then suggest Trump should declare war on them... Well..
The intelligent approach imo is to secularize those arab nations back, 'westernize' them back (as many of them were up until the 70s, before the US gov started meddling over there) and try and phase out Islam as much as possible, namely through trade (which happens to be a specialty for Trump).

..Which would (coincidentally?) happen to be the exact opposite of what Arabs are currently trying to do, by pushing for the 'Islamization' of the Western side of the world.

He isn't saying Trump should start war with those places at all, he pointing out the stupidity of not including the most dangerous places for radical Islam on the ban list. By doing so he's pointing out the utter inanity of the ban list, as a means to both rebut the left's reaction to it and the right's praise of it.

He isn't saying Trump should start war with those places at all, he pointing out the stupidity of not including the most dangerous places for radical Islam on the ban list.

*Wth can't embed the time
11:06 ''Any efforts to end Islamic fascism in this world MUST include a confrontation of Saudi Arabia''.

Can't get any clearer than that. And then goes on: ''Any attempts to end the Islamic problem that currently is leaving a bloody path throughout the world is FRUITLESS when not confronting Saudi Arabia''.

That's a misleading and dangerous lie. The kind that gets thousands or millions of people killed.
Again, negotiating and persuading the Arab world to lean back towards the Western one is the better option.

Oh you're saying in that part that he's saying war with Saudi Arabia should happen? I disagree, but maybe it's because I'm familiar with his content and know the context in which he's speaking.

I know I'm probably in the extreme minority at this board and I'm a little nervous to say what I'm about to say, but here goes........

A problem I have with this administration, besides the GOP being white supremacy central, is that they're going all out to undo everything President Obama did and accomplished......both bad...............and good. It's all out of spite for the simple fact that Obama was a black man in the highest position of power and a lot of people could not stand that fact. America is STILL a racist country in 2017. I know because I see and experience it still. I have since I was a kid, and I do now. My living area has had a Klan presence for many years. People thought, like some naive Americans evidently thought about racism, that it went away. Newsflash: It never went away, it just got quiet until recently.

The GOP's new healthcare bill is going to put in place a system that covers fewer people at a higher cost. Even Trump's supporters who voted for him were begging him to not completely repeal it. That says something. Let's not even get started on the idiots that had the Affordable Care Act.....while thinking Obamacare was literally called Obamacare. How stupid!

Not only has Trump lied consistently, but he's shown that he is unfit to be president. He's going to put everyone in this country at risk of dying. Look at everything that has gone on in his first two months as president. Do you honestly think that he or us will make it another 58 months? We are not only headed to war with China (it's inevitable at this point), but I fear we are headed to World War III. Does Trump really think that Russia is going to help us? The first chance they get they're going to fuck us. Russia wants to become to world leading superpower and overthrow America. It's been a goal of theirs for decades.

I have to wonder how much more of his bullshit are Trump's diehard supporters going to put up with before they say "enough is enough"? As someone that doesn't side exclusively with the left or the right, I have to say that I very much would've preferred if the DNC hadn't fucked over Bernie Sanders.

I just love that you keep trying to insult, but literally still can't figure out which of the two statements you made about Saudi Arabia accurately represents your opinion. You claimed they were both true, stated them like 15 minutes apart and essentially begged me to respond to it. Oh yeah and not being salty, just clearly pointing out that if you find time to post on here over 7,000 times a year you REALLY must have no life.

X035o.gif

Delete your account immediately.
No thank you. I stated my opinion.

And now, I shall rest and go get some hookers and play blackjack. Anyone want to join me?

Another thing on this subject.....Paul Ryan. This dude is a monster. He might be worse than Trump. He wants to wage an all out war on the impoverished, which includes me. I work a shitty retail job while I'm finishing school soon, and I don't make enough at all to even buy a meal occasionally. I struggle to even put gas in my car to get to work a majority of the year. This is a reality that many Americans are facing because of decades of political irresponsibility. Paul Ryan and Donald Trump are examples of that political irresponsibility. Obama showed it, too, I'll admit. But so did George Bush, Clinton, H.W. Bush, Raegan, and so on and so on and so on.

It's all a vicious cycle. The rich get richer and the poor get poorer. You can't tell me otherwise because I live in an area (in the Chicagoland area) where that is WELL in effect.

I don't mean to come ass of as racist, but this is just what I've seen in 31 years in being a black man in America. I didn't want to say many of that because I realize I'm probably an extreme minority at this particular board, but it's just what I've seen. I'm living in an area that has seen an increase in race related incidents and happenings since Trump's election victory. Not all racism is blatant. On a lot of it you have to read between the lines. Racism never actually went away, it just got quiet until recently. Now it's in the White House (Mike Pence and Steve Bannon). In the meantime, racists found other ways to act out their racism. But again, it's made it's way to the White House.

Do I believe Trump himself is racist? Maybe not. I believe he did what he needed to do to get to the oval office, and it worked. Thus, he played the republican party for fools.

Last edited:
A problem I have with this administration, besides the GOP being white supremacy central, is that they're going all out to undo everything President Obama did and accomplished......both bad...............and good.

Fuck it I'll bite. In what way is the GOP white supremacy central?

It's all out of spite for the simple fact that Obama was a black man in the highest position of power and a lot of people could not stand that fact. America is STILL a racist country in 2017. I know because I see and experience it still. I have since I was a kid, and I do now.

Yes there are indeed racist people, there will always be racist people. It would be fucking dumb to argue otherwise. How the fuck does this make America a racist country though? Your anecdotal evidence isn't proof.

I also take issue with the whole "if you disagree with the black president, there is no other reason than racism." It's a shitty thing to do to the president as well because it insinuates that he is somehow different because he is black.

The GOP's new healthcare bill is going to put in place a system that covers fewer people at a higher cost. Even Trump's supporters who voted for him were begging him to not completely repeal it. That says something. Let's not even get started on the idiots that had the Affordable Care Act.....while thinking Obamacare was literally called Obamacare. How stupid!

Yes indeed the new healthcare bill is colossal piece of shit written by insurance companies. We have no disagreement here. It would be incredibly dumb for the GOP to pass a healthcare system that was somehow worse than the ACA because instead of Democrats owning it THEY WOULD.

Not only has Trump lied consistently, but he's shown that he is unfit to be president. He's going to put everyone in this country at risk of dying. Look at everything that has gone on in his first two months as president. Do you honestly think that he or us will make it another 58 months? We are not only headed to war with China (it's inevitable at this point), but I fear we are headed to World War III. Does Trump really think that Russia is going to help us? The first chance they get they're going to fuck us. Russia wants to become to world leading superpower and overthrow America. It's been a goal of theirs for decades.

A lying president is nothing new. I was told I would save $2500 on insurance premiums by Obama. I was also told if I liked my plan I could keep my plan. Both the shittiest lies I have ever been told by a fucking president by a landslide (personal opinion of course).

There is no way we will go to war with China as long as the chinese continue to sell us our shit. The one universal way to avoid conflict with another country is to keep trading with them.

I have to wonder how much more of his bullshit are Trump's diehard supporters going to put up with before they say "enough is enough"? As someone that doesn't side exclusively with the left or the right, I have to say that I very much would've preferred if the DNC hadn't fucked over Bernie Sanders.

I think Trump supporters will continue to support him as long as liberals put up with leftists and their asinine bullshit.

Right after the election I said I would have considered Sanders if the DNC hadn't pulled the shit they did. However in recent months I have seen him do a town hall with Ted Cruz and watched him do another town hall type thing and he fucking blew it so bad that I couldn't take him for anything but a blathering fool. Cruz fucking destroyed him because every answer he gave was given with some kind of evidence or example of why it would or wouldn't work. Sanders arguments are pure feelings and feelings don't match up with reality. He didn't seem to have any understanding of how small business works, he didn't seem to have any understanding of what it takes to get into the 10% and up class in the USA. I mean just fucking clueless.

Last edited:
Reactions: jauernis
Fuck it I'll bite. In what way is the GOP white supremacy central?

Maybe white supremacy central wasn't the best term to use. However, I firmly believe that both Bannon and Pence are believers in the values of the "alt right", more so Bannon based on the things I've heard about him. I wasn't familiar with him prior to Trump's administration, however I was familiar with Pence. He's been accused in the past of being a racist, even by the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals. There was instance about maybe two years ago where he rushed to aid a prominently Caucasian town (about 95% white) in their case of dirty water. In contrast, a town made of nearly entirely minorities received nothing from Pence in the same scenario. It was an example of environmental racism on his part.

I also take issue with the whole "if you disagree with the black president, there is no other reason than racism." It's a shitty thing to do to the president as well because it insinuates that he is somehow different because he is black.

I'm not insinuating that anyone that disagrees with the black president is racist. I am friends with numerous people that either didn't like Obama or didn't agree every (or most) things he did. Where it becomes a problem is where people use his race as a basis to judge him and his job as president automatically, which is something I see and hear a lot, at least in my area.

On the subject of affordable care: What struck me the most as the most idiotic thing that ever happened in relation to the political realm in my lifetime is the simple misinformation people had in relation to Obamacare. There were literally people who were on the ACA who hated Obamacare and thought it should've been done away with.

I wholeheartedly agree that it wasn't perfect, I think even Obama would admit it. However, I hear so many stories of how many people it really helped, a number of which are personal friends of mine. One lady I know had a life saving surgery thanks to getting coverage from the ACA.

On lying presidents: It's very true that all politicians are full of shit on something. With Trump, the lies are........blatant. His lies aren't your usual political smoke screening. It's some pretty wild shit from him. Suggesting that he was wiretapped despite even the White House saying that there's no evidence of such? Really?

I've been trying my hardest not to comment too much on this whole fiasco because everywhere I look, it always ends in mudslinging and everyone getting their blood pressure as high as Whitney Houston and I usually shy away from it. However, Trump's presidency and his administration are like a bad car accident: One can't help but to look and comment.

Last edited: